Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

Would you guys find it hard to believe that fakes of the Burberry Sherpa were made? I’m negotiating a deal that seems to good to be true, but I have a hard time thinking there’s fakes of them out there?

Would you guys find it hard to believe that fakes of the Burberry Sherpa were made? I’m negotiating a deal that seems to good to be true, but I have a hard time thinking there’s fakes of them out there?

i would say check reddit. i know there’s a sub for fake clothes on there.

Kept forgetting to unDS this and finally got around to it today. Picked up a few compliments on it, too...

20230110_184715.jpg

Meanwhile, when I was rooting it out I realized I have a TON of stuff I haven't taken outta the plastic yet. So, if Shopify ruins the site I think I'm pretty well set for at least the next couple years :lol:

I’m late as **** since I haven’t checked this thread in a while but Supreme is a Shopify site now?

Jesus Christ

This my conscience waiting from 11:00 - 11:45 still “ in line” with those bars
79BEA1BC-00E3-44B5-B4B6-4E32AE67FD05.gif

Not hard to believe, they exist. Most of the time the embroidery is what sets it apart

Back
Top Bottom