Official Supreme Thread Vol The brand that used be worth give up women for

got the pink geo velour set

small in jacket, medium in shorts

hopefully buying small doesn't bite me (6' and about 165 lbs) but I think medium will fit larger than I would like

small in the dragon tee from last week fits good...just going to try to make a point to not dry it when I wash it just in case thought I think it would still fit

anyone else feel like cut & sew pieces have gotten bigger?

got the pink geo velour set

small in jacket, medium in shorts

hopefully buying small doesn't bite me (6' and about 165 lbs) but I think medium will fit larger than I would like

small in the dragon tee from last week fits good...just going to try to make a point to not dry it when I wash it just in case thought I think it would still fit

anyone else feel like cut & sew pieces have gotten bigger?
I got the wavy pattern velour tracket jacket from last year in medium and it's pretty snug to be honest. I am 5'9" 175 with a 32 waist, and the bottom rides up a bit.
To that point, if the template is the same, I would think the small might be a tad bit short for a 6 foot person. Good luck though, nice piece.

Last edited:
I measured a zip up hoody last night and I should be good on chest width...probably alright on sleeve length

I don't remember what I measured on body length

Forgot i had this, found in the bottom of my drawer this morning. Quick work dress selfie before the next teams

4EF3AAF5-561F-4B40-81FD-95E56DE8F60C.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the wavy pattern velour tracket jacket from last year in medium and it's pretty snug to be honest. I am 5'9" 175 with a 32 waist, and the bottom rides up a bit.
To that point, if the template is the same, I would think the small might be a tad bit short for a 6 foot person. Good luck though, nice piece.
I have a short torso...I'm all legs

we'll see when it comes in

Had size 12 black loafers in my cart, and then i remembered, I’m not that guy. Didn’t check out.

Is anyone really that guy? I always was perplexed by some of the style that supreme would try to pass off.

In other news the boys landed and your boy got hosed on stickers. 2 Reggie and 2 of these mini under covers. The stinginess on stickers this year wild

02F1B59A-84C9-4E60-83E3-B68724F175F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom