.`.`. OFFICIAL SPORTS AVY THREAD .`.`. HELP WANTED!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d804ee8be

Any way possible for someone to rip that vid from NFL Site from the time of 2:34 - 3:10

any help would be appreciated, and if anyone has a vid already on their computer, Im willing to help out as much as I can and get you some sort of Vid Avy.just a heads up, Avys from Vids get stretched so a border like the one I have will be necessary to keep it from stretchign adn looking mad pixilated

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/709133#reply-709133

smh.gif
can't help ya.

laugh.gif
nah, i have no idea how to rip from NFL.com. it took me forever how tofigure out how to download from youtube.

i'm still tryin to figure out how to download from youtube.

KY you wanna tell a brother how to download

Damn Gunna how many times you gonna change your avy? Seems like every week someone has a good game and you make an avy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

i'm still tryin to figure out how to download from youtube.

KY you wanna tell a brother how to download
yeah, Gunna, maybe you can change the title to "Official Avy Help Thread Vol. S&T." i know i need a lot of help.

here's how i download from youtube. if someone has a better way, drop it. i copy the url of the vid, go to keepvid.com in Firefox and paste it in thedownload box, click download and it will give you a link. right click on the link and save as a html file. then i use cinema forge to convert the html fileinto an mpeg or avi or whatever.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

nerd.gif
....I don't think you can dl of NFL videos on thier site.
Damn, You right, I just tried
smh.gif

I'll have to catch the run on NFL hilights and rip it from my DVR like Ive been doin , thats a hassle

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

nerd.gif
....I don't think you can dl of NFL videos on thier site.
Damn, You right, I just tried
smh.gif

I'll have to catch the run on NFL hilights and rip it from my DVR like Ive been doin , thats a hassle
i need to learn how to do that.
nerd.gif

i gotta go for a bit, i'll be back. i got some more questions on this i hope can get answered.

good lookin Gunna
pimp.gif

No doubt, Ya know I got my SEC college football heads
glasses.gif

JBlack, back with the Vid Avys, the effects and wide screen on that is DOPE AS *$%#
pimp.gif

Beetles - help?
nerd.gif

Please help...

Time : 1:22 - 1:28
border : gray
tag : (bottom right) AL3
no effects

would be greatly appreciated

gunna, what program you use? and i can probably google and find out, but how you rip from your DVR?

any .gif i ever make i can never get to "real-time" speed. i don't know how to make a border either. i know, i suck.

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Jblackcat keeps sick avys.
pimp.gif

i posted this a while back asking how it was done, and i PaulIsOnNT schooled me, but i don't remember.
nerd.gif

7wzy8ar.gif

photoshop to create the player and black background

then ULEAD Gif to add the video and tag.

when u move the gif image on to the background, U can type in the coordinates on the background pic so the avy will hold in the same place thru out ir tunning,

as for my DVR, I ve got it hooked to my DVD recorder and I just run it from there to my Desktop PC and rip it with Magic DVD ripper to .AVI

nice work on allen's avy, but how you speed it up? did you use only Ulead to make that with the border and all? that's what i can't figure outhow to do. i noticed when i was adding the text on my avy, i didn't have that same font you got.

i'm like the little kid in class asking the teacher a bunch of stupid**!$ questions.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Speed it up by deleting every other frame and by hilighting every frame, right click, change framer properties to 1. U may have to d/l more fonts.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No doubt, Ya know I got my SEC college football heads
glasses.gif

JBlack, back with the Vid Avys, the effects and wide screen on that is DOPE AS *$%#
pimp.gif

Beetles - help?
nerd.gif
Yeah, but I can't take credit for this avy. DUB made it for me......I don't have a Windows PC anymore to make avys. Just Apple. I might getback to making avys some time when I get a copy of windows xp or vista, and yeah you got the right song and vid.

Also with just so you know with the new yuku frame properties go up when you upload them. So if you want to keep it under the limit get the kb limit to under100,000 kb when you make one. You pretty much get to use like 3 or 4 seconds now not like before when you could of had 10+.

Also I'm surprised Paulis0nNT hasn't posted yet.

Back
Top Bottom