:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field 12/05:::

grin.gif

5zmhlo1291446159.jpg

if they win in green bay all is forgiven with the 49ers to me. niketalker23 should become the music section mod and admin, and ill skip and frolic through qualcom stadium on sunday singing we are the 49ers.

if they win in green bay all is forgiven with the 49ers to me. niketalker23 should become the music section mod and admin, and ill skip and frolic through qualcom stadium on sunday singing we are the 49ers.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need them to lose for my Giants sake. Every NFC team is an enemy now.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need them to lose for my Giants sake. Every NFC team is an enemy now.

Thanks a lot.
indifferent.gif
Now we're REALLY going to lose, and we're done blaming Alex Smith, it's your fault....

Packers 77
49ers 3

laugh.gif

Thanks a lot.
indifferent.gif
Now we're REALLY going to lose, and we're done blaming Alex Smith, it's your fault....

Packers 77
49ers 3

laugh.gif

I smell blowout, I'm not going to say which team though
grin.gif
Hopefully this game will be more interesting than MNF

I smell blowout, I'm not going to say which team though
grin.gif
Hopefully this game will be more interesting than MNF

Gona be a frustrating start to the day tomorrow morning..

Back
Top Bottom