:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Carolina Panthers:::

game12.jpg

Come on guys lets keep this one mature. No trolls please.

Go Niners!

uh dajoka came in saying that he wanted us to lose and it got a little weird from there
laugh.gif
, me included. Personally I don't think it should have beenlocked; it wasn't even that bad..

Originally Posted by acidicality

uh dajoka came in saying that he wanted us to lose and it got a little weird from there
laugh.gif
, me included. Personally I don't think it should have been locked; it wasn't even that bad..

ooh.. yeahh...i think i might have gotten a little too heated with that one guy making his comment and contributed to the weirdness. sorry fellas.
but in any case, let's add another loss to carolina's winless home record this year.

if carr or moore suits up as the starter this week then we've got a very good chance to win. but if testaverde gets in, steve smith becomes 13948 timesmore potent.

also, our secondary is looking a little depleted..
eyes.gif
.. hopefully thatwon't be exploited too much..

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
, me included. Personally I don't think it should have been locked; it wasn't even that bad..
That wasn't even me trolling though
laugh.gif

Now for the game. If the Panthers would THROW the ball to Steve Smith, they would win easily.

Personally I don't think it should have been locked; it wasn't even that bad..
It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't going anywhere any better. Just easier to do this since the last one hadn't really gotten startedwith any football talk. This is a terrible game on paper, the 49ers were one of my "sleeper" teams and have disappointed me. Bright spot isdefinitely Patrick Willis. Still mad the Steelers didn't try some way to trade down to get him. Um, I think Panthers take this at home 13-6

^ I wouldn' say that its not even halftime. And do you really think the Panthers can keep this up?

I hope not

^ probably.. with testaverde out there, the panthers can actually utilize steve smith as an offensive threat..
and unless gore becomes refreshed by an inspired offensive line, and dilfer decides to actually throw at 49er jerseys..

i can see this game going nowhere positive for SF

Back
Top Bottom