:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Carolina Panthers:::

game12.jpg

Hopefully we play well. We'll see if last weeks offense was a fluke. Our defense should play well, even though we have Spencer and Hudson out. But on thebrightside we get to see Texas's Tarell Brown get some PT which I'm foward to.

GO 49ERS!

Tarell Brown won't get that much playing time. Roman can play CB and Goldson would get more playing time as FS.

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

do the patriots really get our first rounder?

Yes. And I hope you guys continue to lose. I'd like the see Chris Long set the sack record and win a SB in his first season.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Yes. And I hope you guys continue to lose. I'd like the see Chris Long set the sack record and win a SB in his first season.

yes, and i'd like to see you eat a bowl of penises and die.

And I also hope your girlfriend cheats on you again.

Hopefully last game wasn't a fluke at all. This game is definitely very winnable

Originally Posted by offbad

Possibly the worst and most disgusting diss I have ever heard.

Very predictable.

Oh 49ers fans. You show up every year in record numbers before the season starts only to absolutely vanish once you start losing. That's a generalization,so don't get all pissy.

Oh 49ers fans. You show up every year in record numbers before the season starts only to absolutely vanish once you start losing. That's a generalization, so don't get all pissy
You should know better than that Joka, there will ALWAYS be bandwagon fans. The ones who are true fans stick through thick and thin.
wink.gif

Yup and for the most part all the 49er fans are still here, it's a very loyal fanbase. This year was supposed to be great and there was reason tobelieve...but obviously things went otherwise. We will get McNabb from those Eagles. Nah I wish.
frown.gif

Damn...tough crowd in here.

Carolina hasn't won a home game in ages, so you guys should be alright.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

That's a generalization

Here's another one.

Baseballs seem to hit people in the face when they run their mouths and don't know when to stop.

laugh.gif
You're taking this season too hard. You should be used to itby now.

back to the game.... should be a pretty rough one to watch as both teams are bad. ill be following on gamecast, and hopefully we can one one... i say 13-10niners

Originally Posted by offbad

Possibly the worst and most disgusting diss I have ever heard.
Very predictable.

Oh 49ers fans. You show up every year in record numbers before the season starts only to absolutely vanish once you start losing. That's a generalization, so don't get all pissy.

And that comeback was very predictable. Bandwagon fans exist for every team, that's just a part of sports.

laugh.gif
That caught me off guard

Tarell Brown will be good...give him some time. I'm still waiting for that Jason Hill hype to come to fruition though. He needs to get healthy.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it through this weekend without bringing up Aaron Rodgers again.

can't wait to see tarell brown get some time on the field. hopefully we'll see what the offense is made of and the d picks up the slack for all themissing/injured players.

Locked, and someone can try to start another thread. Warnings are going out now.......

Back
Top Bottom