:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals [MNF - Div. 1-AA Title Game ]:::

tired.gif

That's how I feel.

Niners Look To Bounce Back

AP (San Francisco)- The San Francisco 49ers are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassing 6-0 loss to Bye Week, where J.T. O'Sullivanfumbled the ball into the end zone three times.
"I don't know what happened," said O'Sullivan. "I have to study the playbook more."
Too bad for J.T., as he fumbled the playbook in the parking lot as he walked toward his car at the end of practice.

We're about to get embarassed.

I expect everything we think will go wrong, will go wrong.

I hope the niners dont embarrass themselves and win, but im hoping for good stats from warner fitzgerald and boldin for my fantasy teams

Originally Posted by acidicality

AP (San Francisco)- The San Francisco 49ers are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassing 6-0 loss to Bye Week, where J.T. O'Sullivan fumbled the ball into the end zone three times.
"I don't know what happened," said O'Sullivan. "I have to study the playbook more."
Too bad for J.T., as he fumbled the playbook in the parking lot as he walked toward his car at the end of practice.

roll.gif

Seriously though this doesnt look good for us. When do we start looking forward to the draft.
ohwell.gif

you can call the Niners D-1AA, but don't put the Cards in that category.

they are a good team, and they will likely demolish you guys.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

The Cards are and always will be comparable to a div 1-aa team, no matter their record.

i hope there are turnovers galore, im playing arizona defense this week. and i need fitzgerald to score a few TDs

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

as much as I hate to admit it, I agree....Cards are smashing this year in and out of the division

niners didnt Lose 2 sundays in a row
pimp.gif
...tomorrow not soLucky...we're gonna get smashed on prime time
tired.gif
frown.gif
...im gonna be in cLass but im gonna be checking with sadness on my phone...mani hope im wrong but its my niners
ohwell.gif
...GO NINERS!!
embarassed.gif

So which QBs are in their contract year?

I'd love for the Donovan McNabb situation to go sour in Philly, Rex Grossman is also available, I'm sure Derek Anderson would be too ... Mike Vick?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

All I know, get ready for the draft, they should just get a legit QB via FA and then draft some nice players
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

AP (San Francisco)- The San Francisco 49ers are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassing 6-0 loss to Bye Week, where J.T. O'Sullivan fumbled the ball into the end zone three times.
roll.gif

Is O' Sullivan supposed to start tomorrow, or Hill?

Back
Top Bottom