:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that the game is over, where them fight videos at?:nerd:

1672619601056.png

Good solid clutch 49ers win that coulda easily been a Loss if we had Jimmy instead of Brock.

D came through at the end which is what you wanna see from a "Super Bowl Ready" team.

Kyle called great plays all game long. Cause he has great confidence in his QB.

Last but most important, the Secondary....primarily Lenoir.....need to start getting their act together.

I predicted 12-5/13-4 in September. Purdy, who is 5-and-ffn-0, is making me hella look good lol

#13 jersey coming.

Last edited:
Donte Whitner on post game rn saying he expects Janoris Jenkins to assume that other CB role once the playoffs begin. And they said Kyle has alluded to it too.

Whitner almost sounding like we lost, the way he talking bout our secondary lol

i’ll give Lenoir some credit, he was in good position to contest a lot of the time. adams does that to the best of corners, including charvarius as certain points today.

raiders were fasho targeting demo tho.. hope that going up against the best preps him for the playoffs. we don’t know if janoris is washed or not, so they’re gonna need demo to step up. didn’t help that our pass rush wasn’t getting home until late in the game

Back
Top Bottom