:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do y’all think about trading a 2020-2021 2nd or 3rd for Rosen,if the Cardinals will accept it?I’m not down on Jimmy G,I would just like to protect us against another injury.Jimmy G was the first jersey I’ve bought since my parents bought me a Rice jersey when I was a child.I’m Just trying to explain how much I believe in Jimmy G and how big of a fan I am of his.I know Nick Mullen’s did fairly well last year,but I think Rosen is a significant improvement at back up.

Last edited:
What do y’all think about trading a 2020-2021 2nd or 3rd for Rosen,if the Cardinals will accept it?I’m not down on Jimmy G,I would just like to protect us against another injury.Jimmy G was the first Jersey I’ve bought since my parents bought me a Rice Jersey when I was a child.Just trying to explain how much I believe in Jimmy G.I know Nick Mullen’s did fairly well last year,but I think Rosen is a significant improvement at back up.

No.

And I highly doubt they dealing him within the division. :lol:

Just a suggestion because I don’t believe MUllens is a starting QB,even though he did well in relief of Jimmy G.IMO he’s a high quality backup.I do think Rosen however has the potential to be a starting QB.Both the Skins and Giants drafted a QB.The only places I could see him being traded to are the Jags(Foles has been **** everywhere besides the Eagles),Dolphins,or Lions.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion because I don’t believe MUllens is a starting QB,even though he did well in relief of Jimmy G.IMO he’s a high quality backup.I do think Rosen however has the potential to be a starting QB.Both the Skins and Giants drafted a QB.The only places I could see him being traded to are the Jags(Foles has been **** everywhere besides the Eagles),Dolphins,or Lions.
Don’t rule out the Raiders, Chargers,Patriots,Packers,Broncos the league is hard to figure out.

The only question I have from his press conference is,why was he being insensitive with his Twitter comments?Beyonces music is trash,we all know Kap was not a starting qb towards the end of his contract,and I wouldn’t watch black panther(I’m not a marvel fan).Those are all his opinions,why does he have to agree with the mass public?I’m personally getting tired of not being able to have an opinion unless you agree with a crowd or unless you are a Democrat.

The only question I have from his press conference is,why was he being insensitive with his Twitter comments?Beyonces music is trash,we all know Kap was not a starting qb towards the end of his contract,and I wouldn’t watch black panther(I’m not a marvel fan).Those are all his opinions,why does he have to agree with the mass public?I’m personally getting tired of not being able to have an opinion unless you agree with a crowd or unless you are a Democrat.

You maga ?

Back
Top Bottom