:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to give Purdy some reps with the starters. Gotta have him build a relationship with the receivers and make sure that the Oline protects him better.

Dammit, the moment Jimmy G started playing really well too. Brock time baby!

Trey better power up that bionic leg now

Love the optimism fellas, I believe Purdy can sneak them into the playoffs but highly unlikely a rookie QB takes them deep into the playoffs. Wait til defenses start game planning for Purdy. I hope he proves me wrong, but highly unlikely.

Next week is Purdy's Super Bowl

The kid shows 100% confidence, poise, and doesn't play scared.

That's my kind of QB

Taking Back Up Bids:lol:
20211212_155746.jpg

Sucks losing Jimmy.
No shots at him, but it's not like he is a game changing qb. I am still optimistic about this season. Brock played really well for someone who wasn't prepared to play

That Jimmy injury absolutely sucks. Not just for the team. But for him as well. Dude was playing well and helped revive the team after Trey went down.

All that said, I’m not trying to blame the guy for getting hurt. That’s not his fault. He can’t control that. But his knack for getting hurt was a big reason why they traded up for Trey in the first place. This his 3rd season ending injury since the 2018 season. You hate to see it.

Purdy held his own today. But defenses are going to gameplan for him moving forward. They’re going to get film on him and he’s not going to be some unknown. Can he adjust.

Back
Top Bottom