:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping all the injuries aren’t too serious. Our schedule actually doesn’t look bad until Seahawks and that’s week 8

Great victory today and way to bounce back after the loss from last week. Truly disheartening to see all the injuries but I was happy to see the toughness of the entire team given the setbacks. All we can do now and wait for the assessment of all of the injuries today and go from there. Luckily our schedule is fairly light the next few weeks.

Praying these injuries arent long term, outside of Trent, AA and Warner its legit all of our best players :smh:

Mullens looked fine 8/11 for 71 yards and 1 InT that’s hard to blame him for becaus it bounced right off mckinnons hands.

If jimmy is hurt I think he can handle the giants next week

Is he insinuating there are some serious injuries:nerd:

don’t think he’d say “2020 is so wack” if it were a short term thing but hopefully im looking too much into it

If Bosa is out, secondary gonna have to take it to whole other level unless we can sign or trade for an impact pass rusher asap

not trynna argue here (i agree, turf is trash) but the way Bosa's injury happened, i don't think the type of field would have made a difference. iirc, the way that his leg got rolled up on from behind him was what forced his leg/knee to fold

in any case, like everyone, I really hope these are minor injuries. greenlaw, jimmy, mostert, bosa... sheesh

On a positive note, good thing we playing non-playoff teams the next few games which will allow some younger guys to get valuable on-field action while our starters recover.

This is where our coaching staff gonna be absolute key. The identity of this Defense is Nick Bosa

Back
Top Bottom