:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few of my friends and I thought about getting season tickets and rotate usage....but the licensing fees :x

Living in Chicago it would've been a decent investment for me but those fees....

Still I can't wait for the opener :pimp:

I'll definitely be at the Giants game... Doesn't require any traveling for me since I'm in NY :lol:

Bet.  I remember you came down to Fed Ex a few years ago when they played here.  I'll definitely be sure to hit you up during the week of the game.  Who else is going to be there..........@Cant Nobody Stop Me
where you at champ??  I think there were some people talking about going to this game as well. 

If theres any game im going to it will be that one. Ill know when it gets a little closer to the start of the season. Metlife is so damn expensive though :x

i was watching some darelle revis stuff and came across this video where our very own asst coach eric mangenious, who has a background in defensive backs, talks about how they spotted darelle revis in the 2007 draft and the criteria they used to evaluate prospects. i have a feeling he will have a strong influence in scouting potential CB prospects. out of all the cornerbacks in the draft i have a inclination mangini specifically likes darqueze dennard because he meets ALL the criteria he looked for when he scouted that 2007 draft and ended up trading up to the 14th pick in the first round to grab darelle revis. also, he fits the mold of the DBs  trent has looked for in his recent drafts ie size and length, tough and physical, ability to play multiple coverages,  tackle in the open field and run support, etc. if we're looking to emphasize high character it doesnt get much better than this guy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82038096/Key-to-Revis-Island

lol i am feeling pretty confident that this will be our first round pick 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I am just typically out of town during Thanksgiving.  If I was in town, I would not miss it.  But I most likely wont be.  I looked on stubhub right after the schedule was announced, and there are tickets in the row behind my seats on there for $492 a piece.  My face value is $95.  :wow:

my face value is $125, wonder how much mine going for :nerd:

speaking of which, when do we get our tix for the season?

edit: my area are going for $600 + on stubhub! wow

Last edited:
I ask as a NT friend and fellow Faithful :D, that if any of you season ticket holders are willing to sell your gameday tickets in case you guys cant make a certain game, let me know. I can't afford to pay these stubhub prices :x

No way in hell Stubhub prices stay that way. At least I hope not.

200 for nosebleeds against the Rams for example. :x

speaking of which, when do we get our tix for the season?
Well.....we have to pay for them first. 
laugh.gif

I have to imagine the invoicing process has been majorly delayed based on the fact that they are still figuring out the parking situation.  I feel like our first payment is normally due in March or early April.  Still havent gotten anything yet.

Its best to buy tickets the day of event. Season ticket holders and resellers get desperate and drop prices.

Prices are most expensive the day tickets go on sale, because if they sell out on ticket master, users head to stub hub because they want to buy tickets still and are in that mindset.

Wait.

Well.....we have to pay for them first.  :lol:

I have to imagine the invoicing process has been majorly delayed based on the fact that they are still figuring out the parking situation.  I feel like our first payment is normally due in March or early April.  Still havent gotten anything yet.

Yea that's what I'm waiting for :lol: I feel it's pretty late

Roby arrested for ovi. I think he'll drop a bit maybe to day 2. This draft is so stacked on WR and CB I can see us getting 2 at each position finishing off with a safety, lb, d-line, o-line in that order.

he was sleeping in his car with .008% bac which is well within the legal limit.
@BradRoby_1: I was not driving . I did not get arrested . Was not in a cell . No finger prints . No mugshot

Last edited:
Denard or verret at CB obj or cooks at wr. I want the 49ers to take one of these.

On the tickets, the prices ar crazy. Looks like i will have to wait to experience the stadium. I will maybe try and get some preseason but its not the same

Denard or verret at CB obj or cooks at wr. I want the 49ers to take one of these.

On the tickets, the prices ar crazy. Looks like i will have to wait to experience the stadium. I will maybe try and get some preseason but its not the same
same

Back
Top Bottom