:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be down for Nicks if he's healthy, Emanuel Sanders or Julian Edelman. Please no Miles Austin dudes made of glass.

these are the only CBs listed on the current roster
[table][tr][td]26[/td][td]Brock, Tramaine[/td][td]CB[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]197[/td][td]25[/td][td]4[/td][td]Belhaven[/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]Culliver, Chris[/td][td]CB[/td][td]6-0[/td][td]199[/td][td]25[/td][td]3[/td][td]South Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]40[/td][td]Morris, Darryl[/td][td]CB[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]188[/td][td]23[/td][td]R[/td][td]Texas State[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Rogers, Carlos[/td][td]CB[/td][td]6-0[/td][td]192[/td][td]32[/td][td]9[/td][td]Auburn[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Swanson, Dax[/td][td]CB[/td][td]5-11[/td][td]191[/td][td]22[/td][td]R[/td][td]Sam Houston State[/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]Wright, Eric[/td][td]CB[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]200[/td][td]28[/td][td]7[/td][td]UNLV[/td][/tr][/table]
rogers name will be on there until june 1st

I swear man I can't WAIT till we take back our NFC west crown and push y'all back into obscurity
The cardinals will have a better season than yall
and st. louis gonna beat yall twice bext year
I hereby place a curse on the Seahawks

:lol:

I hope we face off week 1!

I hope both teams stay good for years to come.

Last edited:
p cox isnt signed tho but i like that group+jason verrett
pimp.gif
. dont forget t brock who is probably our best CB at the moment.

Last edited:
P Cox,Brock, C Culliver pretty decent core of CBs right there

I don't trust Wright yet. I know he was playing with rust last season, but dude was getting beat with double moves left and right..at least when he was given pt

Last edited:

p cox isnt signed tho but i like that group. dont forget t brock who is probably our best CB at the moment.
true indeed
I don't trust Wright yet. I know he was playing with rust last season, but dude was getting beat with double moves left and right..at least when he was given pt
he barely got any PT last year, which was too bad for him cuz I thought he had the most potential to be a shut down corner. yea we need to just sign p cox and get this over with, I just read we are meeting with walter Thurmond iii and chris cook and I like p. cox #20 over both of them.

Btw, any word on how cully's doing with his acl recovery? Was our best cb during the regular season two years ago...but damn, don julio jones and boldin were goin to work on him

ehh...i didn't think cully stood out at all when he was playing. He gave up his fair share of big plays.
But given our options, he's decent.

he did pretty damn good as a rookie matched up vs megatron but id feel more comfortable if they bring back brown to start opposite brock.

Last edited:
ehh...i didn't think cully stood out at all when he was playing. He gave up his fair share of big plays.

PFF had Culliver rated as one of the top corners in the league two years ago. People just let the Superbowl cloud their idea of how well he played that year.

Last edited:
PFF had Culliver rated as one of the top corners in the league two years ago. People just let the Superbowl cloud their idea of how well he played that year.

Cully has(hopefully not "had") a knack for knowing where the ball is. Far better than anyone in our secondary when it comes to turning his head. This cat was breaking up passes consistently. I'll give him a light pass on last year's playoffs considering julio and anquan are elite, physical receivers...not to mention in both the nfcc and sb, our pass rush left much to be desired and left our secondary out to dry

thats pretty surprising. Didn't feel like he was even targeted that much to make it on a list. Can you link me? would be interested in taking a look at that.

I'm sure that play (or play he didn't make) in the SB will forever be remembered, but I was more so talking about his reg. season play. I guess i saw his play different from how you did. If he comes back and ball out, i'll be more than happy to eat crow

Don't know why people still think that jacoby td was on cully, it was on whitner. Tarell was the one that gave up the td to Julio. I thought it was clear culliver was the best cb on the team prior to his injury.

Last edited:
Cully was definitely clearly the guy we counted on for a turnover in 2012-2013 in the secondary. And most of y'all must have forgot
Hakeem nicks healthy is a top ten receiver two years ago. I'd much prefer him or even Kenny Britt for the cheap because its two big guys who have flashed superstar potential and still fairly young. I F with Edelman too cuz he's from that Northern California area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom