:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate when people say Lions just beat themselves to discredit what Niners pulled off to win.

Winners in sports is obviously determined not just by talent but also by team/players’ mentality.

If you drop passes/interceptions and make bad coaching decisions while the other team didn’t, that means you weren’t mentally good enough to win, period. Any team this deep in the playoffs has enough talent to win it all, and the differences come down to who makes fewer bad judgements when the pressure is high.

Again, stating the obvious here. I don’t mind hate but at least give credit when it’s due :lol:

definitely see elements of the “taking plays off” criticism. dude was constantly being taken out of plays by the lions tackles right at the snap. Idk what happened or who yelled at him during halftime, but it worked. He played with a different motor in the 3rd quarter.

sucks that he doesn’t have to play as hungry as other edge rushers. He probably knows that some team will likely throw the bag at him based off the name recognition and “potential”

Speaking of the line, is randy gregory making any impact? I barely notice him when he’s on the field. Also, Sebastian Joseph-Day can’t help them seal the interior gaps on runs?

definitely see elements of the “taking plays off” criticism. dude was constantly being taken out of plays by the lions tackles right at the snap. Idk what happened or who yelled at him during halftime, but it worked. He played with a different motor in the 3rd quarter.

sucks that he doesn’t have to play as hungry as other edge rushers. He probably knows that some team will likely throw the bag at him based off the name recognition and “potential”

Speaking of the line, is randy gregory making any impact? I barely notice him when he’s on the field. Also, Sebastian Joseph-Day can’t help them seal the interior gaps on runs?
Ive noticed him on a few plays

Basically getting worked,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom