:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Req was ready to submit that long paragraph about Lance
:rofl: :rofl:

My guy had the manifesto ready… BUT NOT TODAY SATAN

1705815247695.gif

So I was watching the highlights again and Logan Ryan was a huge liability in the run game and whiffed multiple times vs Jones. I feel like Wilks should go with Ji’Ayir Brown next game he’s a bigger thumper.

Not sure what to do about the run defense and Ambry tho. Play more Oliver or Luter?

Lenoir and the LBs were special today. Maybe Armstead is dealing with rust , but this run defense needs to be sharp if they play guys like Montgomery or Gibbs

GB game planned well, they knew to not run up the gut with armstead back. They had a lot of success running outside. With the rain, the niners were over pursuing, having hella trouble with changing direction and taking hella bad angles. On that 50 yard run by Jones, Logan Ryan took the ****tiest angle and that caused him to whiff on the tackle

If Ji’Aiyr is ready to suit next week, he needs to start over Ryan

I bet losing Deebo really messed up Kyle’s gameplan… he shouldn’t have had him returning kick offs but what do I know… now his ahh gotta gameplan without him for at least until the Super Bowl!

Lets see media talk about purdy coming back from losing and winning the game. He ran and won us the game. I love that guy and love he believes in God. No gen z ****

Back
Top Bottom