:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope Eli can stay healthy after this game on Sunday being that he will be starting and will probably have a lot of carries. I still believe that he is a really good rb and can easily crack 1k yards a season if he was a starter and could stay healthy.

Trying to find a silver lining here. I’m kinda glad the prices are as crazy as they are.

I spent way too much money this holiday season. Even the divisional round is going for more than what I paid for the divisional round game against Dallas last year. Saves me some money and I’ll make the most out of watching the games from home.

My buddy is a season ticket holder and gave me the code to get tickets a few weeks ago. I went to the NFCCG in 19 and I paid 325 per seat for decent upper level seats. They were 900 for those same seats this year. FOH Jed
$900 regular price not resell?

Anyone gone to a bowl before? Met a dude visiting for dc game and said it felt like corporate in the stadium and didnt feel the fan vibe for last bowl we made it to

Anyone gone to a bowl before? Met a dude visiting for dc game and said it felt like corporate in the stadium and didnt feel the fan vibe for last bowl we made it to

No. But given the price of those tickets and the way rich ppl, companies treating clients, and celebs prioritize snapping up tickets just to be there w.o even necessarily caring about the teams or the game I understand how that could be the vibe

Not to the game itself but my wife and I went to the tailgate party outside State Farm Stadium for SB49. Glorious day. Atmosphere was electric all day. Best non-49ers game ever!

Not to the game itself but my wife and I went to the tailgate party outside State Farm Stadium for SB49. Glorious day. Atmosphere was electric all day. Best non-49ers game ever!
Cross fingers we make it. But deff want to do las vegas tailgate. More details how that is?

Back
Top Bottom