:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im more interested in winning superbowls. These stats mean nothing until the job is finished. Enjoy your celebration tho

The Baltimore game is still haunting me but considering the number of turnovers, many of which gave them the ball on a short field, we still had a shot if Darnold doesn’t get picked. If we clean up the turnovers we’ll beat Baltimore if we see them again.

The Baltimore game is still haunting me but considering the number of turnovers, many of which gave them the ball on a short field, we still had a shot if Darnold doesn’t get picked. If we clean up the turnovers we’ll beat Baltimore if we see them again.
yeah, it sucks. But that was a winnable game and this team knows it too.

For as bad as that Baltimore game was. It also wasn’t the doom and gloom scenario it could’ve been either. 6 days later they still locked down the #1 seed and now have all types of flexibility for week 18. The Super Bowl is on a neutral field so there’s no home field advantage or tiebreaker if both teams make it that far.

I’ve seen so many teams over the years go into the playoffs on some long winning streak while looking unbeatable, only to fall flat in the playoffs. Ideally that Baltimore game served as a wake up call that this isn’t going to be easy and these other teams are going to bring it.

i wouldn't be mad if Lynch kicked the tires on him. cook said he prefers to run behind a zone blocking scheme and he's a good receiver out of the backfield. would be a luxury to have him if EMitch gets injured again.
Facts. Wouldnt want Dallas to get anything going with the ground game either.

Got back home just now. Had this helmet waiting for me. At some point I need to get some type of display case for this and the other helmet I have.

IMG_0191.jpeg
IMG_0192.jpeg

Darnold vs Wentz.

Should be an interesting and entertaining turnover filled battle on Sunday :lol:

49ers 19, Rams 16

Moody with the game winning 49-yarder to get hin ready for the playoffs

I need to see a Jake Moody Extravaganza on Sunday.

It is much needed. Moody needs a big game to boost his confidence going into the postseason imo. Need a couple 50-bangers

Back
Top Bottom