:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is, we weren’t even expecting a 4th for him. Jerry just said “We’ll give you a 4th” and Lynch said “Deal!”

When it was made public Purdy was QB1 nobody expected anything higher than a 6th, maybe 5th, rounder for Trey. That’s pretty wild of Jerry to trade a 4th for QB3.

True. It’s just one of those situations which I view as an extreme exception to the norm. He’s 23 with minimal in game action. The rare occasions he played, he wasn’t great, but he also didn’t stink it up either. He was viewed as a project with high upside (which was a bad fit to begin with). Not all backups are equal in that regard. Imo there’s something to work with there as opposed to a backup/3rd string that’s been in the league for years and you know what you got with them.

All things considered I like Trey. He never badmouthed anyone publicly like alot of players tend to do when it doesn’t work out. Aside from getting hurt which is beyond his control. He didn’t do anything wrong. I hope he gets his chance elsewhere at some point.

True. It’s just one of those situations which I view as an extreme exception to the norm. He’s 23 with minimal in game action. The rare occasions he played, he wasn’t great, but he also didn’t stink it up either. He was viewed as a project with high upside (which was a bad fit to begin with). Not all backups are equal in that regard. Imo there’s something to work with there as opposed to a backup/3rd string that’s been in the league for years and you know what you got with them.

All things considered I like Trey. He never badmouthed anyone publicly like alot of players tend to do when it doesn’t work out. Aside from getting hurt which is beyond his control. He didn’t do anything wrong. I hope he gets his chance elsewhere at some point.

all true, but for req81 req81 like the niners took his legs is wild. he’s still young and on a contender. he needs to prove himself at this point. to be sitting behind cooper rush says a lot about where he’s currently at. can he get better possibly, be good or great maybe. but he’s got a ways to go and beating out cooper rush is step 1

He did not get a legit shot here & we did not even use the money from trading him.

The powers did not want the uproar for when Purdy decides to throw 4 int and go on 3 game losing streaks.

I wish Lance had that ‘Privilege’

By winning you mean winning a superbowl this year? Right now?
Nope, I’m speaking of the 11 Ws this season. Are you implying winning games doesn’t mean anything? That the 11 victories so far this season equates to zero? Is that what you’re implying?

Nope, I’m speaking of the 11 Ws this season. Are you implying winning games doesn’t mean anything? That the 11 victories so far this season equates to zero? Is that what you’re implying?

he wants people predict the future cause he can’t accept the present

Back
Top Bottom