:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They’ve played like ***. To be fair they’ve beat their share of good teams both at home and on the road. So it’s not like they’ve beat up on trash all year and finally got exposed tonight.

Like I said. If they can’t beat a trash commanders team on the road and a semi decent rams team at home. Well they deserve a trip to Philly or Detroit.

As for the Ravens. Baltimore is playing a great game. Assuming both teams get there. You got 2 weeks to prepare for them a second time around.

Getting humbled in week 16 while still controlling your own destiny. I’ll take it.

I don’t mind a down to earther and I said before i didn’t want Brock to get the MVP so I’m cool with it

Gotta just focus on the field and the SB. Ow

If only Aiyuk didn’t hold and commit a penalty on that last drive. Who knows what could have happened after that.

Hope Kyle alright. Don’t want the takeaway from this to be a pro bowler being done for the season.

What happened to Brock?

Thought I remembered Ronnie scoring a td early this year? They said it’s his first.

Calm down fred. We been getting thrashed.

Just gotta figure out how to stop lamar in 6 weeks. Hate the rams are playing well too.

Back
Top Bottom