:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talanoa sucks *** smh

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-went-out.gif

I'll take the dub. But I definitely aint content.

49ers still got a lot of work to do.

22 points ain't getting it done vs Mahomes, Hurts, Allen, or even Cousins.

jimmy made the right throws at the right time. that BA fumble prevented what looked like a promising drive. niners arent going to score 30 points a game playing ball control football and that game plan in the second half was a 9/10. we just gotta work on redzone offense, specifically inside the 10 yard line

just like there’s no such thing as morale victories, there’s no hollow victories. this is the NFL my guy, we take these dubs as ugly as they come

Dude is talking about "he'll take the W, but still isn't content".

My guy, the Niners have been winless since 1995 based on your perspective.

A win is a win. Move on to the next week.

high altitude, thin air.. those high throws from jimmy gonna float to outer space

Ya we should put Purdy in

Enjoy the dub man damn:lol: :smh: not every drive and throw are going to be perfect. Not a team nor QB in the league does it. He did his thing tonight (again) helping us get a win (again)

Ya we should put Purdy in

Enjoy the dub man damn:lol: :smh: not every drive and throw are going to be perfect. Not a team nor QB in the league does it. He did his thing tonight (again) helping us get a win (again)

my g, my comment was definitely tongue in cheek :lol: you can peep my prior posts —jimmy deserves his props for tonite’s dub.

Back
Top Bottom