:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sincerely hope the Falcons interest in Watson is simply to attempt to keep him from Carolina or New Orleans. We are in some serious trouble if their interest is legit and they end up with him. Because if I am Indy, I all in on Matt Ryan over Jimmy G. I dont see another team other than Indy that would be a logical fit for Jimmy. His market is drying up completely.
Amigo, back up off the ledge lol. Don't panic, he'll be gone soon.

The Benjamin Allbright interview on 95.7 this morning was quite depressing regarding the Jimmy talk. He is going to get cut.

1647381153682.gif
https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/15/49ers-restructure-dee-ford-contract/

I wouldn't be shocked. It's way too quiet right now if the intent was to trade him. Jimmy should have been a Commander if we were serious about trading him, he could have fetched more if Wentz went for a second and third.

he had a no trade clause and could have refused WFT

but at this point i'm really feeling like they're going to restructure a few guys and try to trade at the draft, or later down the road in the regular season when one of the starting QBs inevitably goes down injured

watch jimmy g get retained, get no trade offers, and then proceed beat out trey lance in camp for the starting position tho :lol:

Really wish we could have kept DJ but i get it, get that bag :pimp:

If we end up just cutting Jim we’ll free up ~18mil and then another 7 when he signs with someone else, not too worried about it. Unless Trey reaaallyyy aint it I dont see how Jim returns

our guy Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 gonna start rooting for the Raiders if this happens
Neva.

49ers for life

I ain't eem worried bout Jimmy coming back. He has already played his last game as a 49er.

Teams know who Jimmy is. They aren't going to offer a load for him and will force SF to cut him. It's clear as day to me what is in itably going to happen.

If Lynch was offered a 2nd rounder and refused it, it means he is overvalueing Garoppolo.

Back
Top Bottom