:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The play calls tell me all I need to know about how Kyle thinks about Trey. He doesn't trust him to throw the ball and probably won't give him the chance unless were down by more than 7. Whether you guys like it or not Jimmy will be back next week if he's given the ok by the doctors.

I dont think its that. If Trey looks good than Kyle looks bad. We will hear "why didn't he play him more earlier" or why didn't he do more do develop Trey" etc. You know Kyle has a huge ego and doesn't want to look like a fool. It will make it seem as if Kyle didn't know what he had on his own team for the whole year.

Also Trey looking good makes Jimmy's trade value go down. It's already gonna be hard to trade him as it is imo and Trey balling out makes it even harder. When teams know you are trading your trash you get trash offers. Kyle is trying to make Jimmy look like the better qb and acting like the team really needs him. Hence all those comments this week and holding out hope for Jimmy to start.

Every play has been a run a hand off or QB run he’s like 75% because he’s only had to make like 4 throw attempts and missed 1
He's 5/5 though. Not going to judge him on Kyles play calling. Hell, Jimmy is paid 27mil a year and threw 4 times in a championship game.

Lance needs to recognize when to drop back 5 steps and when to drop back 2 and release the ball quickly to get it to his play makers.

He's gonna need time to learn defenses and learn to read the different looks they give him. Need him to learn quickly tho

He's 5/5 though. Not going to judge him on Kyles play calling. Hell, Jimmy is paid 27mil a year and threw 4 times in a championship game.

Ya i also wish the run game wasnt dominant that day in a playoff W so Jimmy would have to throw more and get some stats :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom