:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I highly doubt if Trey starts the next two weeks that there is anything he could do to persuade Shanahan to go with him in a playoff game over a healthy Jimmy. It's just the way he is. Look no further than the fact that most of the other rookies saw little playing time even when we were dealing with injuries. They'd rather pick up a washed up veteran to fill in.

All Trey needs to do is win on Sunday and don't throw any INTs the next two games and he will start the playoffs, I don't care if Jimmy G inserts a robotic thumb on his throwing hand.

Jimmy can take a hike and go hang out with his boyz at Br@zzers and B@ng Bus the next few weekends :lol:

Y’all boys be getting enjoyment out of positive tests :smh:

Only when it’s a clown who could have gotten vaccinated almost a year ago, has been begged by teammates and coaches to get vaxxed, refused, and remains one of the few big name vocal hold outs in the sport remaining, joining such luminaries as noted scientist Cole Dickenson Beasley

Only when it’s a clown who could have gotten vaccinated almost a year ago, has been begged by teammates and coaches to get vaxxed, refused, and remains one of the few big name vocal hold outs in the sport remaining, joining such luminaries as noted scientist Cole Dickenson Beasley
It’s not even up for debate anymore. You can transmit and contract even if you’re vaccinated and boostered. Got vaccinated because work place was buggin and I think the # was 17 out of the 35 employees got it weeks after we all had to provide Vax card.

So, why condemn folks who don’t want it?

Don’t get it twisted you my guy 49ers brethren but, we need to find some type of middle ground with this rationale.

I don't rejoice in anyone, let alone an anti-vaxer like Kirk Cousins or Aaron Rodgers, contracting COVID. It's actually more frustrating when they do get it because they're not heeding any of the warnings and they are doing nothing but prolonging the epidemic. Nobody wants to wear these ridiculous masks anymore, but because of people like Cousins and Rodgers we are being relegated to do so.

Let’s get Sunday here already and ideally stamp that playoff ticket.

I got a feeling Washington upsets Philly Sunday. Carolina beating New Orleans, not so much. But I hope I’m wrong on that second one.

everything out of shannhans mouth the whole season has been with jimmys trade value in mind.

Ay man, does Trey look that bad in practice or what?

Who knows? What we should all know is that it doesn't bode well to insert a rookie QB who hasn't even played 5 games in the last two years, hand him the keys, and expect him to go on some miraculous super bowl run. That would be wishful thinking at it's most naïve.

Well we bout to see maybe the real Lance come sunday. Dont want no track back about ohh gawd jimmy pls come back. Ge better be lights out and this better be some type of smokeee

Harbaugh and his team so far looking unprepared in the CFP like the Super Bowl when 49ers were down big to start the game.

Still plenty of time but not looking good

Back
Top Bottom