:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red81 red81 let's start thinking about this Bills game.

Break it down for us. What do we need to do to win?

P.S. Saleh better keep that AZ vs. NE tape on repeat.

Co workers said niners will be playing in cowboys stadium. But i dont see absolutely nothing on it

It’s official Niners in AZ. Anyone know anything about tickets?? I’ll definitely make that drive from Long Beach!

I wonder how Jimmy G's ankle is feeling. Next week is Week 5 since the injury, right? With a timetable of 4-6 weeks? It'll be an interesting week.

Do the Card’s still have some fans in attendance? If so, I wonder if they’ll allow fans for our games. I would assume so? Faithful would surely swoop up however many tickets they allow in the stadium

Do the Card’s still have some fans in attendance? If so, I wonder if they’ll allow fans for our games. I would assume so? Faithful would surely swoop up however many tickets they allow in the stadium

that's a good question. i wonder if Arizona would be more cautious with fans coming in from out of state.. but who knows

watching at home on tv is fine

Can’t replace the feeling of live action, but often you get a way better view of the action on field from the tv anyways

let’s just forget about going to a 9ers game this season, and all do our part to beat this virus, so we can have actual home games in 2021.

Josh Allen’s mobility will be a problem for us, but if we can force him into a couple bad decisions I think we can get Buffalo.

I emailed the 49ers ticket office yesterday when the news of the AZ games came out....got a response today and there will not be fans for these games :frown:

Sucks...I'm sure the players wouldve loved that extra boost for these "home" games.

Back
Top Bottom