:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kiper doesnt have Wilson in his top 3 Qb's...at least yet :nerd:
And I'm not so much sold on the Jet's going QB. If Lawrence was on that team right now they'd still be winless. They got absolutely no weapons/playmakers.

bruhh i seent that list and my eyes saw "Lara Croft"

like ****, this team's so desperate for bodies they drafting fictional playstation characters
Which name looked like lara Croft to you... Getting started early today??

BEDDC47E-6B01-44BD-AF45-99EA69621895.gif

That angle at the 20 second mark tho, what a ****ing throw and catch

T.O. had to make sure the ice was still in his ear too :lol: iirc, didn't jerry rice make a not so smart move like 1 or 2 plays prior and catch a short pass and stay in bounds?

damn i remember brett favre, antonio freeman, dorsey levens, desmond howard...that GB team ******* owned us up until this game. couldn't stand mike holmgren and that "go pack go" chant

T.O. had to make sure the ice was still in his ear too :lol: iirc, didn't jerry rice make a not so smart move like 1 or 2 plays prior and catch a short pass and stay in bounds?

damn i remember brett favre, antonio freeman, dorsey levens, desmond howard...that GB team ****ing owned us up until this game. couldn't stand mike holmgren and that "go pack go" chant

Rice legit fumbled on the drive. But I ain’t complaining. They owe us more calls than that from those three straight years losing to them.

I’ll never get over losing to them in the playoffs until we eliminate them along the way to a super bowl

Back
Top Bottom