:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol sad man, life comes at u so fast.

young players if they dont work on their body and their game, take note.

team must be looking to extend someone soon or make a trade. pettis wasn’t guaranteed any dollars after this season. with how shallow the receiver room is, doesn’t make sense.

besides how terrible he’s been, of course.

so it does make sense.

once i didnt read **** about his arm injury after that fumble, he was forsure gone gone.

I don't know how I feel about Sam Darnold. The kid is super talented, but he throws way too many INTs. Even at USC dude was tossing INTs like crazy.

But he's big, athletic and can sling it. One thing I will add is that he's one of the best throwers on the move that I've ever seen.
Most of this is my take on Darnold, the way he throws into coverages reminds me of Kaep, but he has serious mobile arm talent and can boogy.

For the Jimmy G loyalists out there just know that pretty much no other team would be willing to take on his contract. That should be all you need to know as far as what people think of him as a starting QB.

New England would take Jimmy instantaneously if he was released believe that.

Lamar Jackson defintely struggling big time this year also. Watch the games not the stat column.

For the Jimmy G loyalists out there just know that pretty much no other team would be willing to take on his contract. That should be all you need to know as far as what people think of him as a starting QB.

prisoner of the moment statement.

I was hoping Pettis would rebound and contribute while Deebo and James were out. Sucks.

I wish him the best.

Damn @ the covid news. Hopefully we can still go thursday.

Surprised we couldn't get anything for Pettis.

with KB likely being out in tomorrow's game and how razor thin we are at receiver, niners gonna **** around and re-sign dante pettis :lol:

or maybe they sign DonRafa DonRafa ..dual threat QB and WR like taysom hill

with KB likely being out in tomorrow's game and how razor thin we are at receiver, niners gonna **** around and re-sign dante pettis :lol:

or maybe they sign DonRafa DonRafa ..dual threat QB and WR like taysom hill

89083A57-5D7B-4780-AC2E-0D64C0E96F8C.gif

Back
Top Bottom