:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20201102_140610.jpg

lmao

damn, I'll never understand how this dude fell. He's starting to look like the dude in the clip. :smh: :frown: :sick:

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more 49er fans wanting DK Metcalf. It would be a ballsy pick, but he's got the type of potential in the draft to become this:

Route running overated. Give me a wr that can play ball, dante had the prettiest route running look where that has gotten him.

this team is gonna have some overachieving wins. They’ll probably end up atleast at 7-9.Probably puts us around pick 15ish.

Route running overated. Give me a wr that can play ball, dante had the prettiest route running look where that has gotten him.

this team is gonna have some overachieving wins. They’ll probably end up atleast at 7-9.Probably puts us around pick 15ish.

Which should give them a decent chance to land someone like Zach Wilson.

My gut tells me Shanahan will love Mac Jones, tho. He's in that Matt Schaub/Matt Ryan mold--a classic pro-style QB.

I think thats a problem, shanny gets tunnel vision on “his guys” we end up missing on players that are shaping which way the nfl is going

Which is weird because Shanny is so ahead of the curve and innovative in his offense scheming and play design.

This is what gives me hope that Shanny will be flexible with his QB profile this offseason.

Didn’t we hire some guy from the Sharks that would help figure out our injury situation? **** ain’t helping :lol: I feel bad for Shanny just can’t keep a healthy team on the field.

Didn’t we hire some guy from the Sharks that would help figure out our injury situation? **** ain’t helping :lol: I feel bad for Shanny just can’t keep a healthy team on the field.
feels like its gotten worse than it was before. This time to our top guys.

What draft position do you guys think we would need to be in to land a guy like WIlson?

KC traded up from 27th to 10th to get Mahomes. We are currently sitting at 15. I say we do the same.

We got almost all the other pieces in place so we can afford the draft capitol. We'll have a good amount of cap space after we let go some of these guys that we know are gone after this year...even more if Jimmy is traded/cut.

This may be a hot take but I hope we pick an actual god damn running back with our second rounder. Someone who has actually proven they can handle a workload but can be a weapon like Dobbins/swift. Getting real tired of paying CMC money to Mckinnon/coleman/Mostert only to end up with some bum off the street starting halfway through the season

Back
Top Bottom