:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that Defo/AA situation still irks me

Shoutout Kwon though man, that energy he brought was serious and contagious. Love that Greenlaws is turning out to be a stud, hope we lock him and Freddy up for years to come

Whose place did Al Shair take over? He shouldnt be on the field. Saw him still cover a RB as he watched Wilson run past the LOS, and on another play he left the RB that he was supposed to cover to run at Wilson instead, which led to a TD.

Whose place did Al Shair take over? He shouldnt be on the field. Saw him still cover a RB as he watched Wilson run past the LOS, and on another play he left the RB that he was supposed to cover to run at Wilson instead, which led to a TD.

yeah that play where Russ was well past the LOS and committed to the run and Al Shair was looking right at him yet turned his back to cover the RB, that looked terrible on his part :lol: i understand that he can't see the lines that Fox imposes onto the field but still, I feel like most players have more awareness in that moment and attack the QB instead

Frustrating as hell man, previous two weeks when we were rollin we didnt hear a word about it

Timing couldnt be worse with the stretch of games we have coming up, but ill always be rockin’ and supporting whoevers out there. Let’s get it BDN!

:rofl: :rofl: rehab season at its finest. Oh well. Guys just gotta step up. **** all the losing and tanking talk. Youngins need reps anyway. See what we got.

Atleast we get to see what nick mullens has if not cj for an extended period. Justplace everyone on ir the season was lost when bosa went out

would ya go for matt ryan or na. My boy keeps saying to do so

Back
Top Bottom