:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if VD doesn't ram into vance in the back of the endzone, the conversation on him is slightly different...but such is life

and speaking of VD...:lol: at wanting that graham money when he has the hands of rickey dudley

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter defense this past month of football :smokin

cant say the same for our first quarters though...dragging our feet a bit

It's like we have to always adjust to things instead of just coming out with guns blazing. Broncos will ball out in the 1st quarter if we continue to let that happen.

in lord vangio we trust.

he always has this team prepped for passing teams like the packers and saints. i expect no less this weekend. can't wait to see Cowboy and Lynch put that statue manning on his back

I know its like beating a dead horse, but I've never seen someone get praised for his hands so much meanwhile he body catches like 90% of passes thrown to him

Even that end zone TD where he collided with Vance, he was body catching it... Bothers me so damn much

this game made me realize how good Kaep (and any other QB) can look if given time in the pocket. was stepping up and finally hitting his receivers in stride, and showed some ability to anticipate his WRs turning around.

nevertheless, that man throwing off his back foot and floating it to boldin right over jenkins' fingertips...that play might be more impressive than that toss he had to frank in the eagles game.

Last edited:
just read this on espn about the td pass to anquan

The third-and-1, third-quarter pass play was actually drawn up to go to left tackle Joe Staley, who had reported as an eligible receiver. But defensive end Robert Quinn sniffed it out and essentially tackled Staley, which drew a defensive holding flag

3 AND 1, IN THE REDZONE, AND THE SMARTEST PLAY WE DRAW UP IS FOR JOE STALEY??! WHICH NFCW TEAM'S PAYROLL IS GREG ROMAN ON?? can't stand this dude. can someone get on a ouija and conjure up the spirit of bill walsh to dial up plays for us??

****, I'd rather have a magic 8 ball from walmart tell kaep what to do than greg roman

Last edited:
just read this on espn about the td pass to anquan

The third-and-1, third-quarter pass play was actually drawn up to go to left tackle Joe Staley, who had reported as an eligible receiver. But defensive end Robert Quinn sniffed it out and essentially tackled Staley, which drew a defensive holding flag

3 AND 1, IN THE REDZONE, AND THE SMARTEST PLAY WE DRAW UP IS FOR JOE STALEY??! WHICH NFCW TEAM'S PAYROLL IS GREG ROMAN ON?? can't stand this dude. can someone get on a ouija and conjure up the spirit of bill walsh to dial up plays for us??

****, I'd rather have a magic 8 ball from walmart tell kaep what to do than greg roman

:rofl:
Roman is asscheeks with his play calling

this game made me realize how good Kaep (and any other QB) can look if given time in the pocket. was stepping up and finally hitting his receivers in stride, and showed some ability to anticipate his WRs turning around.

nevertheless, that man throwing off his back foot and floating it to boldin right over jenkins' fingertips...that play might be more impressive than that toss he had to frank in the eagles game.

It's his 2nd most impressive throw for me. The most impressive is the rolling out to his right/bullet jump pass to Boldin in the NFCCG.

Vernon and Vance are taking away snaps from Carrier.

Vernon did not do anything well, i dont care if it was his first game back.

He short armed catches, looked nervous every down he was on the field.

Dont get me stared on Vance.

great win, that td catch run by crabtree though. that pass protection, 

fangio 
pimp.gif

Loving P Cox's play right now... very impressive. Please come back Brock. Culliver is buns... he can't cover anything.

Oh man thanks for reminding me bout that bum culliver. He should see the bench when brock gets back

^ Article is a week old papi

Can't wait til Sunday. WIshed we'd played the bolts earlier than week 16

on the topic of culliver...i know we discussed him in the offseason and some were saying he would be strength to the defense, but last night ....exposed (overused word?) him.
wanted to bring it up sooner in the season, but wanted to be fair since the def could not generate a pass rush whatsoever. Last night we actually had one.

this dude is average at best.
he plays off his man like crazy. (when in press coverage, he sucks at it)
he is overly aggressive trying to gamble.
and he can't tackle. (dude tackles with the shoulders and goes for the 'BOOM' hit 85% of the time)

...oh, and he might be dumber than aldon as an individual. srs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom