:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game day fellas! Let's get it!

sh9EMI7.gif

VD1.gif

dnajuc.gif

rams-photo-811348017.gif

whitner-hit.gif

49ers-Aldon-Smith-Runs-to-Bench-After-Sack.gif

alex-smith1.gif

rams-photo-811357057.gif

Last edited:
carrier has been playing great, only bad thing I saw from him was that fumble but dude jumped on it quick. Rather see him out there than Vance.

Last edited:
Unlike Vernon, Carrier's nuts don't disappear after he takes a huge hit. Part of me feels like Vernon is always looking for a way to get off the field.

Last edited:
Unlike Vernon, Carrier's nuts dont disapear after he takes a huge hit. Part of me feels like Vernon is always looking for a way out.

I was actually having a similar conversation with a buddy a week or 2 ago about how it seems like any time Vernon gets hurt you can almost guarantee he's either not coming back in or will be out for at least a couple weeks :lol: :smh:

Still a fuggin' animal on the field though :evil:

I hope we get up early and can limit Vernon's snaps so he can be 100% for next weeks game.

yeah everyone gonna fall in love. gms gonna be kicking themselves for not taking the plunge on him.

and red80 will get his bronze statue outside levi's stadium. at lot 7 near Dell. that's where I parked last time it was hella far **** that **** man i'm never going back

bsck to the two-TE sets we used to run with delanie??

how's carrier's blocking?
Carrier shows some ability to block but rarely used for that because his speed is a mismatch for linebackers. Almost an H back but rarely put In Motion.

Last edited:
I think they've been running the 9 route a lot more than last year. With Lloyd being the one who is asked to run it most often.

Our offense is limited because we don't have Aaron Rodgers who can go through multiple reads and then buy time to throw a receiver open. I love Kap but he looks to have his throw predetermined more than we would like to think.

He's getting better at recognizing defensive looks and taking what the defense gives him but still doesn't have that eye manipulation elite guys have.

Last edited:
Inactives: Tramaine Brock (CB), Anthony Davis (T), Quinton Patton (WR), Tank Carradine (DE), Quinton Dial (DE), Marcus Martin (C), L.J. McCray (CB)

Back
Top Bottom