Official Rockets vs. Jazz Game 6 5/2 7:30PT

I would prefer the Rockets to win this, to force a Game 7. The Lakers would not mind playing a tired and worn out opponent.
wink.gif

Nonetheless, I hope to see a good, close, and hard fought game.

I hope the Rockets can pull it off. There are only two things that I hope for in a sports year, 1. Federer winning the French, and 2. T-Mac making it out thefirst round.

Let's go Houston!

Originally Posted by CL2423

I would prefer the Rockets to win this, to force a Game 7. The Lakers would not mind playing a tired and worn out opponent.
wink.gif

You sure about that? Watch Battier demolish Kobe with the defense.
pimp.gif

^ Where's Pharrell @?
roll.gif

I really don't know what I'll think of the Rockets win this game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CL2423

wink.gif

yes LETS GO ROCKS!!!!!!...game 7

I think the Rockets can steal this game.

Hope T-Mac can have a big night.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I hope the Rockets can pull it off. There are only two things that I hope for in a sports year, 1. Federer winning the French, and 2. T-Mac making it out the first round.

Let's go Houston!

pimp.gif

lets go Jazz! i hope the bench can show up this game. jazz need some three pointers to drop

I dont care who wins. i do know that if the rockets lose, they will be called the worst team in the league and if they win its all because of tmac....

Rockets are one of the best teams in the L period....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I dont care who wins. i do know that if the rockets lose, they will be called the worst team in the league and if they win its all because of tmac....

Rockets are one of the best teams in the L period....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Come out fightin and kill their confidence.

Most importantly keep Deron/Boozer away from the basket.

-Don't give Mehmet "the Unibrow" Okur that open three
-Box out, make the scrap plays like we did in game 5
-Get it going early and if t-mac attacks like he did last game its gonna look good for H-Town

I'm still waiting for Carl "the tooth" Landry to dunk on someone too, like the nasty one he did when LeBron tried to block him

Back
Top Bottom