Official Raiders @ Jaguars Vol. Clinch Time

b smooth 202

Banned
Simple, win, and we're in...
pimp.gif
...I'm bout to head out to thestadium....

Freddie T , " why not me ?" ....statement run..... 2nd play ---62 yd TD
pimp.gif

dude got straight snubbed for Hawaii
smh.gif

EDIT:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Even he said he wont be surprised if the NFL hits him wit some Piss tests real soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O MY GOD! FAST FRED TD EARLY
BIG RUN 65 yards ...

WEAVIN ON THAT DB!
laugh.gif

Even he said he wont be surprised if the NFL hits him wit some Piss tests real soon. HE IS KILLING
pimp.gif

Durant is Looking like he might be a long term steal in this past draft. He's been looking better and better each week

Sapp & Burgess just lost it
laugh.gif

I dunno why they snapped but them boys hot at the officials
eek.gif

They got hit with 5 unsportsman like penalties !

I dunno, that looked iffy, they just kicked Sapp out the game too ...

I dnt know Sapp to snap off nothign, so something def. happened

Morrison wih the INT. Nice play

"Please don't play the Jags in the playoffs, please don't get them first round"

Sincerely,
Steelers fans

This team is freakin' tough

WTF, they kicked him out for going off on the ref?

INT, Morrison is slow as dirt he should of house that

3-10-OAK25:smile:25) (Shotgun) D.Garrard pass incomplete short middle to M.Lewis (T.Sands).
PENALTY on JAX-T.Pashos, Illegal Use of Hands, 10 yards, enforced at OAK 25 - No Play.

3-20-OAK35:smile:21) PENALTY on OAK-W.Sapp, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yards, enforced at OAK 35 - No Play.

1-10-OAK20:smile:21) PENALTY on OAK-D.Burgess, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 10 yards, enforced at OAK 20 - No Play. PENALTY on OAK-W.Sapp, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yards, enforced between downs.

1-1-OAK5:smile:21) PENALTY on OAK-W.Sapp, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 3 yards, enforced at OAK 5 - 99-W.Sapp, Disqualification, 15 yards, enforced between downs.

1-2-OAK2:smile:20) D.Garrard pass short right intended for M.Lewis INTERCEPTED by K.Morrison at OAK 0. K.Morrison to OAK 36 for 36 yards (D.Garrard).
eek.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

MJD just went head up with Huff in the hole .. both them boys groggy
laugh.gif

Matt Jones just Big Boy'd Washington for TD

laugh.gif
the punt TD celebration

Dude is still a super scrub
roll.gif

Fred is Murdering The Game RIght now.

5 straight
Lets get it

Porter told Fred to Chill out on the sidelines
laugh.gif

Fred Taylor
pimp.gif

Good replacement for Parker in the ProBowl

Garrard is killin it too, the Jags are gonna be a menace in the AFC come playoff time.

matt jones sucks... he is a bust IMO! FT put in that work though. He deserves to go to the Pro Bowl! Reggie Nelson for DROY IMO and Durant is looking prettygood since he became a starter. del rio for coach or the year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom