:::[Official Preseason] San Francisco 49ers vs. Oakland Raiders @ Candlestick 08/22:::

pimp.gif

I want to see Alex with the first team although from what I saw last week I think Hill should get the job. I'd like to see Hill play the whole season tosee what he can actually do.
GO NINERS!

No work tomorrow so i should be able to catch it, wanted to go but damn tickets are too expensive. $60 for some upper deck seats
smh.gif
GO NINERS!!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

DHB and Murphy makin the start with DMc in the backfield....lets get it done fellas!

DHB gonna have to step it up with Schilens being injured.

i dont really care for preseason games but i love these preseason games against the raiders...this is bragging rights for the battle of the bay
pimp.gif

GO NINERS!

i bet this bum alex smith throws an interception in the first play
mad.gif

RAIIIDAASSSSSSS!!!!

I'm not rooting as much to win the game, because it means nothing. I'm rooting to see Jmac make some good passes, some wideouts step up and make thecatches, our line hold up long enough to make those passes, DMC get off, Bush get off, and our defense stop the run.

I know it's only pre-season but I love watching us kick the raiders ***. My best friend is a die hard raider fan and we go at it each pre-season even thothe game means crap. I want to see Alex Smith do well, i mean he has hit bottom and I want him to succeed but Shaun is the QB that's gonna get us going inthe right direction.

Let's Go Niners

damn and i'm stuck in irvine. hopefully there will be a webcast.

let's go SF!

woulda been sweet to see DHB vs Crabtree
ohwell.gif

agh i got a temp ban from jr5.

i was hooking up NTers with OSU ZLBJ VIs in Retro and he got upset.

i actually forgot i had been banned until i read your post
laugh.gif

cbssports.com's poll is who should be the Raiders starter Russell or Garcia. 69% of the vote is Garcia.

Back
Top Bottom