Official NT Bet/ Wager Thread

If we can have a Buy/Sell section, we should at least have a thread for betting. If you got a bet you wanna see if anybody will take bring it here and wait forsomeone to accept it. Bet anything from who'll win the Bulls vs Nuggets game, who'll win on the love of Ray J, or how many more white women will comeforward with having had an affair with Tiger Woods.
Bet money (via paypal), a ds pair of spacejam 11s, favors, %@** whatever y'all want to put up...let's see if this works...

Locked.

There is no betting allowed on NT. Make one of these in S&T and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Locked.

There is no betting allowed on NT. Make one of these in S&T and see what happens.

They MIGHT trip over the money aspect...but I don't see why they would wild out over a little wagering

rabbit_pancake.gif

why stupid?

i always thought about this. Official bets and wagers sounds just like sports and training but people have

to face the consequences of their outlandish statements

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You really think the loser would pay though?

to put the idea into practice would be difficult and there would have to be strict rules and regulations.

But i came into this thread thinking "yea this has crossed my mind" but all i see is "stupid idea" and a rabbit with a pancake.

Just wanted to know why.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You really think the loser would pay though?

to put the idea into practice would be difficult and there would have to be strict rules and regulations.

But i came into this thread thinking "yea this has crossed my mind" but all i see is "stupid idea" and a rabbit with a pancake.

Just wanted to know why.

I'm glad somebody gets it....but !%$% it, I'll take the L. _s being petty ftl

i feel sorry for the OP so....

i BET this thread goes nowhere OR gets LAWL'D to 8 pages.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/sarcasm

If betting is allowed on NT then this thread has potential, who doesn't want to make some easy money. But a mod or someone trustworthy would have to act asan escrow account so that losers actually pay up.

I want a thread where we can discuss sports vetting and the best sites that pay without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom