Official: NO Saints @ ATL Falcons - 12/10 - 8:30 - ESPN

8gf4ro7.jpg
vs
6yxpjma.jpg

When New Orleans and Atlanta were scheduled for a late-season Monday night game, it seemed like an attractive matchup -- a Saints team
that went to last season's NFC title game versus star quarterback Michael Vick and the Falcons.
With the Saints struggling and Vick in jail on dogfighting charges, this matchup at the Georgia Dome has lost a lot of its luster.

These are two teams winding up a very disappointing 2007 seasons. After an 0-4 start the Saints teased us with a brief comeback and they looked like
they could climb back into the playoff race, but their loss to Tampa Bay in Week 13 put the playoff race out of reach. They are playing for pride and the future.
Neither of these teams seems to have quit on its coach. The New Orleans offense, although inconsistent, is still explosive and can be fun to watch. The Falcons
would love to have one night, in front of a national audience, to put all of the bad memories of a nightmare season behind them with a good showing.

Im sure a lot of you are not interested in this game at all and will more than likely be watching something else tonight.
haha, but since im an avid atlanta fan i thought i would create this thread for those who might be interested.

Prediction: 31-21 Saints
Reason: Falcons are not playing well. they sometimes start off good then fade quick. the lack of a mobile and accurate passer is killing thefalcons.
Defense also is having problems considering they lost patrick kearney this season.

I'm not sure what's going to be worse: the game or ESPN talking about Vick and how good the Pats are all day long

^^ I dont blame you guys one bit. I am def not looking forward to them blowing the vick situation out of proportion and def do not want to hear about thepatriots.

but still, I will be watching this game. anyone else?

but still, I will be watching this game. anyone else?
I'll catch the fourth quarter if it's a close game.

In terms of ratings, this probably has the makings of least watched MNF game.

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

FIRE BOBBY PETRINO !

ESPECIALLY BEFORE HE DRAFTS BRIAN BUM !
Brohm is possibly the most NFL ready QB in the draft. and playing for Petrino, again, would only increase his chances of contributing right away.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

FIRE BOBBY PETRINO !

ESPECIALLY BEFORE HE DRAFTS BRIAN BUM !
Brohm is possibly the most NFL ready QB in the draft. and playing for Petrino, again, would only increase his chances of contributing right away.

FIRE PETRINO, BAN WILDKYCAT !

Has Chris Houston done anything since he has been in the NFL except get smoked in man coverage good lord thats about the third time i seen him get completelydemolished in two games. He played that well but still just having a rough go at it. I remember watching him completely shut down Dwayne Jarrett but as we cansee that didnt mean much
roll.gif
roll.gif
He is making DeAngelo Hall look like a good corner.

Back
Top Bottom