Official Niketalk Blackberry Messenger Group *Details Inside*

It could work and it also could flop, but it's worth a shot. If it's been attempted before, Just Ignore the post and keep living life.

If your interested, simply follow the steps provided below, If not Click the Back button on your browser and again, keep living life.

I've created a Niketalk Group, If you wish to be a part of it, simply reply with your PIN in post, If you wish not to post your PIN here, PM me with it and I'll send the Invite over.

If a group like this already exist, provide me w/the info on that one and we could keep it going.

Now i figured that not everyone is next to a PC to look through niketalk and load webpages on their phone, so this Chat will act like an Instant Response to your questions/concerns. We could also share information on release dates, sales / deals at outlets, local stores, and so forth.. Skies the limit as what you could use this chat for.

Again, just reply w/your pin if interested. It'll take some time to get a good amount of people involved, so if you know people, feel free to spread the info.

It could work and it also could flop, but it's worth a shot. If it's been attempted before, Just Ignore the post and keep living life.

If your interested, simply follow the steps provided below, If not Click the Back button on your browser and again, keep living life.

I've created a Niketalk Group, If you wish to be a part of it, simply reply with your PIN in post, If you wish not to post your PIN here, PM me with it and I'll send the Invite over.

If a group like this already exist, provide me w/the info on that one and we could keep it going.

Now i figured that not everyone is next to a PC to look through niketalk and load webpages on their phone, so this Chat will act like an Instant Response to your questions/concerns. We could also share information on release dates, sales / deals at outlets, local stores, and so forth.. Skies the limit as what you could use this chat for.

Again, just reply w/your pin if interested. It'll take some time to get a good amount of people involved, so if you know people, feel free to spread the info.

throw me in there, could use something new to kill the time. group/individual

30c6bda2

throw me in there, could use something new to kill the time. group/individual

30c6bda2

BBM-223D553D
Team Crackberry
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the first official NT chat. Its the only one with chicks too, unless you want to join the other sausage fest and talk about the latest rapper's tweets. Just scan the barcode and it should work.

nt2barcode.jpg

Here's the first official NT chat. Its the only one with chicks too, unless you want to join the other sausage fest and talk about the latest rapper's tweets. Just scan the barcode and it should work.

nt2barcode.jpg

The one i'm in is a small group of people. like 7 ppl only. We all talk like err day.

Back
Top Bottom