OFFICIAL Nike Air Max 90 Thread 2010

hell yea, AM90 is my shoe.. was hoping this thread would pop up. i don't have a ton of shoes but i do have 8 pr of these..

got these id's on the way.. should be shipping shortly - will post pics
greens1.jpg

gotta re-paint the soles on a couple pairs
smh.gif

good idea, should be seeing a lot of AM90's this year since it's the 20 year anniversary.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Infareds gonna be GR?
supposedly thats what their schd to be.....

did those footlocker exclusive "un infared"s drop yet
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Infareds gonna be GR?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah they did..there everywhere..i hadda do a double take when i saw 'em..thought they were the infrared's and almost asked for my sizeuntil i saw the midsole specks lol

Thanks Modz... I'm surprised that no one's made one before... random AM90 threads popping up left & right.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by air max 87

Infareds gonna be GR?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah they did..there everywhere..i hadda do a double take when i saw 'em..thought they were the infrared's and almost asked for my size until i saw the midsole specks lol

Piccies??

any new info on the university blue's? sorry i'm late, but are they releasing in the US or just europe/australia? thanks in advance.

That womens mint c/w has been generating some discussion as well. Wouldn't buy them but they look good, quality seems decent

Have the HOA infrareds, but is nike gonna come out with any other classics for the 20 year anniversary?? Laser blues? Hot Limes?? We need these!! Infrareds arean easy cop as it is right now with so many pairs flying around! Give us the goods!!

Back
Top Bottom