Official New York Knicks (31-28) vs the Miami Heat (41-17) thread.. Game 3: 4/15/12 @ 1pm on ABC

Let's avoid trolling each others season threads shall we?
Spoiler [+]

34gw0a8.jpg

Hate both teams, but my daughter loves LeBron, so we going to the game.

If the Knicks can get the Heat to play transition defense and capitalize on the Heat's high turnovers they'll win.

With the Knicks tendency to let a scrub or average player put up hall of fame numbers

I expect Mario Chalmers to score 27 and 12 assists

You know what I was about to say does this really needs it's own thread but this does avoid a bunch of ppl getting reported for trolling
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@ your sig OP.

Knicks get blown out.  I have no faith in this team right now.

If we make regular dudes look like Lebron, I wonder how Lebron will look. That +%%%@ is gonna fly or some !#@+.

The longer Shane Battier plays, the longer the Knicks stay in the game.

We'll see.

Knicks fans already giving up?! Come on now guys!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!! But seriously though, if you win against the HEAT then you know this will be a huge moral booster for the team and especially for the knick hopefuls! You know what happened last year when the Knicks won against the HEAT right? I'm sure melo, amare, chandler and the rest of the knick team won't pass this up. Hoping for a great game guys! GO HEAT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Call me crazy but I think the Knicks win tommorrow.

laugh.gif

I think the Heat might be overlooking the Knicks especially with how bad they're playing right now and with their impending showdown with the Bulls looming.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

I think the Heat might be overlooking the Knicks especially with how bad they're playing right now and with their impending showdown with the Bulls looming.
After their piss poor effort against the Bucks, Cavs and Pistons I don't think they'll overlook the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rivalry ? LOL

i guess you were too young or wasn't into bball during the late 90's

heat/knicks was always must watch

Back
Top Bottom