Official NBAdotcom suicidal thread

im fresh428

Banned
The scums just lost to the lowly wolves
pimp.gif
who knows what he will do after the worst team in the league beat his team by 7?!

Wolves are gunna be ridin so high after this win they aren't going to realize it when they're in the Finals!

It's one regular season game.
The Suns also lost to the garbage Fakers, Trashbag Hawks, NBDL Warriors, and crappy Rockets.
It's not like we're going to go 82-0...losing a regular season game doesn't really bother me.

So you can lock this thread now.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

The Suns also lost to the garbage Fakers, Trashbag Hawks, NBDL Warriors, and crappy Rockets.
It's not like we're going to go 82-0...losing a regular season game doesn't really bother me.

Can we get a run down of your nicknames for all 30 NBA teams? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Can we get a run down of your nicknames for all 30 NBA teams? Thanks in advance.

Yeah I've been wanting to see that.
laugh.gif

Rockets got the least amount of venom with those nicknames. I guess that's a good thing.
laugh.gif

I dunno, it wasn't like the Suns had an off shooting night. They got destroyed on the boards 55-33 and if it wasn't for Brian Skinner, it would'vebeen a lot worse. Even before this game, Phoenix ranked 2nd to last in Rebounding differential. They've been getting killed on the glass for 4 years now(24th in the league or worse in every year in the Nash era)... so it's really nothing new, but it's the main reason why the Suns don't have arealistic shot at winning a championship.

well said. kids expect this to be the end of the world for you, but like you said it's one game and the wolves just got the best of them. i am not asuns fan, i prefer those trashbag hawks, wish they could beat orlando twice this season.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Atlanta Hawks (They suck so bad they don't need a nickname)
Boston Smelltics
Charlotte Blobcats
Chicago Bullcraps
Cleveland *edited*
Dallas *edited*
Denver Chicken Nuggets
Detroit Pissers
NBDL (Warriors)
Houston Rockettes
Indiana Trash
Los Angeles Crappers
Los Angeles Fakers
Memphis Grizzlies (no nickname until their franchise ever wins a playoff series)
Miami Defeat
Milwaukee Sucks
Minnesota Timberpups
New Jersey Wife Beaters
New Orleans Jokelahoma Hornets ( I guess I need to come up with something better now that they're in NOLA full time again)
New York Knicks (Until Isiah is gone their proper name is comical enough)
Orlando Tragic
Philadelphia Seventy-Suckers
Portland Jail Blazers
Suckramento Queens
San Antonio Spurs*
Seattle Supersuckers
CHEAAAAA Craptors
Utah *edited*
Washington Bullets (I just like that name better than Wizards)

Back
Top Bottom