** Official MAGIC vs. HAWKS Round Two Series Thread (ORL Wins 4-0, Advance To ECF) **

jpzx

Supporter

Orlando Magic [2] vs. Atlanta Hawks [3] Round Two Schedule
Game 1 - Tuesday 5/4 at Orlando
Game 2 - Thursday 5/6 at Orlando
Game 3 - Saturday 5/8 at Atlanta
Game 4 - Monday 5/10 at Atlanta
Game 5 - Wednesday 5/12 at Orlando (if necessary)
Game 6 - Friday 5/14 at Atlanta (if necessary)
Game 7 - Sunday 5/16 at Orlando (if necessary)

Atlanta+Hawks+v+Orlando+Magic+-7cDqPeV4QCl.jpg

pre_orlatatl_6.jpg

Orlando+Magic+v+Atlanta+Hawks+BnGqVoHJsHll.jpg

252619.jpg

Enjoy the series fellas.
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

Orlando in 5
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

I really wanna say Magic in 5, but have a feeling we'll go to 6. It's not going to be that great of a series IMO. We've always beaten Atlanta easily. Anyways, can someone create a Team Magic sig, please?

That #2 seed worked out well for Orlando.

They should be well rested for the E.C.F.

I'm not sleeping on Atlanta, but after this last series if they win 2 games I'm impressed.

The most important thing for Orlando is fine tuning for next round. Dwight cannot be in foul trouble this series, he has to be in the game. Hope Jameer can continue his impressive play, hope the bench doesn't hit a snag, and see if VC gears it up a little as well.

Damn bout time orlando playing again 
laugh.gif
 i could just imagine VC dusting dwights shoulders off considering we haven't played in over a week. Magic in 6 

I hope the Magic grind the Hawks into the dust. I want a 15+ point thrashing for all 4 games.

ATL sucks. I have no idea how they made third seed, even in the JV eastern conference

Originally Posted by Nash

ATL sucks. I have no idea how they made third seed, even in the JV eastern conference
The only team that I believe is better than the Hawks that finished under them is the Boston Celtics. Other than that, they are exactly where they should be.

Just heard on First Take that pietrus hurt his ankle in practice..............What the hell man 
mad.gif
 dude stays hurting his ankles

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Just heard on First Take that pietrus hurt his ankle in practice..............What the hell man 
mad.gif

I also read that he randomly lies to reporters about injuries..kinda funny to me.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

mad.gif

I also read that he randomly lies to reporters about injuries..kinda funny to me.
^^^^WORD?????? very interesting.......nontheless he is our "X factor"

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

mad.gif

funny guy
roll.gif

the magic hasn't tripped yet this post season unlike the hawks that went 7 games against the short-handed bucks. but i wonder how will the break affect orlando? did it give them some rust or some rest? i'm with the magic on this one. i hope dwight stays out of foul trouble and stays hungrier after last season.
200uxy0.jpg

URGHHH

Back
Top Bottom