lamar_odom.jpg
pau_gasol.jpg

jason_kidd.jpg
jason_terry.jpg
josh_howard.jpg
dirk_nowitzki.jpg
erick_dampier.jpg

devil.gif

I REALLY hope we get this win. I know this is too much to ask, but Dirk can you please play twice as better than youve been doing. The J-Kidd show continues.

Mavs by 4.

Why you gotta make the title LAKER vs. mavs, you cant capitalize Mavs also??? hahaha

This is going to be a big game. Don't know if it will have the same feeling as a mavs vs spurs since they are in state rivals.

We need to rebound from that loss last night and a 2 game losing streak can not happen in the west. Spurs play a sorry team tonight and will take the top spotin the west. We don't want to fall behind.

i'll be at this one, hopefully the lakers can bounce back from the loss at portland and start a new streak!

mavs by 11 although the lakers match up real well with the mavs. look for walton to be abused in this game

These two teams matchup pretty interestingly... Kidd defending Kobe should be interesting... Lakers fans get their first glimpse of how badly Dirk abuses Pau.
laugh.gif

Just want to see a game like Thursday night in San Antonio... The more playoff-caliber intensity games the Mavs play between now and April, the better.

When is Bynum supposed to be back on the floor?

Update: Bynum (knee) seems headed for an early April return date, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Analysis: Bynum is currently still running in a pool and hasn't started work on a treadmill yet. He will have a few more pool sessions over the next week, and if he feels no pain at that point, he will begin jogging slowly on a live treadmill.
Later than expected.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

These two teams matchup pretty interestingly... Kidd defending Kobe should be interesting... Lakers fans get their first glimpse of how badly Dirk abuses Pau.
laugh.gif

Just want to see a game like Thursday night in San Antonio... The more playoff-caliber intensity games the Mavs play between now and April, the better.

When is Bynum supposed to be back on the floor?

why would gasol guard a perimeter player?

that's probably gonna be odom or kobe in clutch situations

we know what parker did to nowitzki
smh.gif

Lakers have been playing phoenix suns style defense lately so this will probably be a loss

Lakers need to show the Mavs they messed up by pulling the publicity stunt that killed their future. Kobe and Pau FTW

the lakers will win this game...i havent been impressed yet with the mavericks with kidd...i know they just played a very good game against a very good team inthe spurs, but other than that they havent been that sharp..LA looked good from day one with gasol

is it me or does it seem weird whenever someone other than Zo calls the Lakers the Fakers.

anywho. good luck to both teams tommorrow. hope it is an entertaining game.

Back
Top Bottom