Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/28: The Return Of Mr. Cake Thrower

Alright Laker fans.Tonight we just need to come out and bring it early on for 48 minutes.Lakers need to play like they're capable off and blow out thislottery team by at least 15 tonight.Also guess who's back.Kwame is barely getting even any playing time with Memphis, I think I read somewhere that thelast 4 games he's got DNP coaches decision
laugh.gif

Go Lakers !

I hope Hakim drops 40 tonight.

That's why Kwame gets no burn I'm guessing.

'Cuse.
pimp.gif

as much as people don't realize or won't recognize, the Lakers miss Kwame on defense. His pick n roll defense really made up for the struggles ofDerek Fisher and his size in the middle made it more difficult for players to score in the paint, now obviously the Lakers are better off having Pau Gasol butthey did give up good defense to have a great offense with Pau in the lineup.

^ The Lakers missing Kwame's 'pick and roll' defense (or his defense overall) is likened to a divorced man reflecting on his insensitive, stubborn,lazy, disgusting, foul-smelling ex-wife, and realizing that she did have pretty eyes; in the end, the cons just FAR outweighed the pros.

Very true solefob, Kwame was a wall vs. opposing big men. An athletic big man on the pick and roll. I'd still take Pau any day though.
I'm excited to see Critt play.

^ The Lakers missing Kwame's 'pick and roll' defense (or his defense overall) is likened to a a divorced man reflecting on his insensitive, stubborn, lazy, disgusting, foul-smelling ex-wife, and realizing that she did have pretty eyes;
Of all your analogies I read daily, this one is my recent favorite
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ The Lakers missing Kwame's 'pick and roll' defense (or his defense overall) is likened to a a divorced man reflecting on his insensitive, stubborn, lazy, disgusting, foul-smelling ex-wife, and realizing that she did have pretty eyes; in the end, the cons just FAR outweighed the pros.

Reply of the month
laugh.gif

if the lakers lose this one imma go crazy, better pull this one off for real this time!

LAKERS really need this one...

I'm hopeful that Pau will return sunday
happy.gif

either way, knowing the LAKERS they will probably come out sloppy, but let's hope that doesn't happen
wink.gif

LAKERS definitely need an inside presence today, with a decent size front line the Grizzlies should dominate the paint, however that doesn't mean our frontline can't out hustle them
smile.gif

LET'S

GO

LAY

KURRZZ!!!!!
happy.gif

So help me if the Lakers lose this game and have to endure Kwame sittin on the bench laughin at his old team.
smh.gif

I think I would consider not watching ball anymore. I'm still bent on the loss to the bobs.
sick.gif

If they don't come out and put it on them like they did with the sonics last friday, somebody needs to talk to phil.

I fear kobe may try to do too much tonight. I know how he is when he is mad. It might be a good thing but if that jumper is off....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ The Lakers missing Kwame's 'pick and roll' defense (or his defense overall) is likened to a a divorced man reflecting on his insensitive, stubborn, lazy, disgusting, foul-smelling ex-wife, and realizing that she did have pretty eyes; in the end, the cons just FAR outweighed the pros.
SKAnalogies FTW!

laugh.gif

I think we should wear our road purple uni's at home games from now on cause at we seem to come out more focused on the road, so maybe seeing the purpleuni's will get them more focused.

Lets hope Kobe gets a technical and is suspended for a game!!!

na but lakers should get this easy W

Back
Top Bottom