Official: Lakers @ Jazz 12/12 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers finally hit the road this season. This game will tough & close. Hopefully Lakers can stay close and pull this gameout in the 4th.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

I like these quickstrikes, Notorious
pimp.gif

Let's start the road trip off right.

We all know how well the Jazz play at home, we won't see the same team that played us at Staples.

I expect it to be a real close game.

Let's go lakeshow
pimp.gif

i expect the jazz to come out firing and mad from what happened to them on wednesday...they want revenge...we need to be ready!

This is going to be a good game im not too worried even with Kobe Broken finger. I was worried until i saw kobe's left handed pass to shannon brown.

[h1]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/12/lakers-vs-jazz-ingame-report.html[/h1]
[h1]Lakers vs. Jazz in-game report[/h1]
December 12, 2009 | 5:54 pm

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant arrived late for Saturday night's game against the Utah Jazz because he was suffering from an upset stomach.

Bryant took fluids via an IV before the game and was expected to play.

Bryant also suffered an avulsion fracture on his right index finger during Friday night's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves at Staples Center.

Bryant had a splint placed on his finger at halftime.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said before Saturday night's game that he expects Bryant to wear the splint for four to six weeks.

eyes.gif
Kobester can't catch a break this week

lol whats going on with kcal.. i guess they forgot how to run a laker game.. first the audio and for the last minute i dint see the scoreboard. lmao

Back
Top Bottom