Official: Lakers @ Hornets 11/12 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 or NBA League Pass

Alright Laker fans tonight is a big game and could be a possible WCF preview this season.

It's going to be tuff with the Lakers playing a second game of a road back to back, but I see the Lakers keeping it close and Lakers taking this by 7tonight.

Lets Go Lakers !

Lets stayed undefeated as long as we can .

Keys to the game:

Start squaring up their body when they play D instead of depending on help defense whivh leads to everyon getting sucked in and leaving the offensive playeropen for a drive & kick.

Guard the day Perimeter, Peja is back, dude always torches the Lakers.

Make CP3 a scorer, hell let him score 30+ but try to limit him distrubuting.

Guard the backboard vs chandler.

Run the damn offense, that 1on1 ball ain't gonna fly, it messes up the rythym of the game and puts the defense in an awkward position tryna run back
Please Lakers stop complaining.

Also, please waive Vlad Rad, he gives us NOTHING. He's a medicore shooting and a medicore defender, he nplays with no heart, and is just a Brian Cookclone.

Tomorrow isn't going to be easy ....

Bynum vs Chandler
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Hopefully the Lakers don't come out sluggish tomorrow.

i know right...this has been buggin' me since the denver game
mad.gif

Keys to the game:

Start squaring up their body when they play D instead of depending on help defense whivh leads to everyon getting sucked in and leaving the offensive player open for a drive & kick.

Guard the day Perimeter, Peja is back, dude always torches the Lakers.

Make CP3 a scorer, hell let him score 30+ but try to limit him distrubuting.

Guard the backboard vs chandler.

Run the damn offense, that 1on1 ball ain't gonna fly, it messes up the rythym of the game and puts the defense in an awkward position tryna run back
Please Lakers stop complaining.

Also, please waive Vlad Rad, he gives us NOTHING. He's a medicore shooting and a medicore defender, he nplays with no heart, and is just a Brian Cook clone.

Tomorrow isn't going to be easy ....

co-sign...we're in for a dog fight...someone stop peja and cp3 and stop tyson/west from getting those offensive rebounds...GO LAKERS!

The C match-up is going to be fun to watch.
pimp.gif

Last time they met, Bynum came out on top w/ a great game, but it was soon followed by the injury.

GO LAKERS! We need to strike first and stop playing that catch up game in the second half.

DFish/JFarm locks up CP3 & TAriz locks up Peja. THATS GAME.

Lakers by 14

I have a feeling VladRad will have a 21 point game, all on the 3 ball line.

Scott wants James to take less shot attempts and set up his teammates more with passes. Scott said he considered changing the rotation, but decided against it after James was productive against the Miami Heat. Despite scoring 10 points, James had only two assists. After six games, James is averaging 3.0 points and 1.2 assists.
http://
"Through six games, not real pleased with the way Mike has played,'' Scott said. "After the first five games, I was almost ready to make a change, then in the sixth game he played pretty good. Right now, it's obviously not solidified in my mind. He has to continue to play much better. Any slippage, I might be making a change there. Right now, it's quarter to quarter. He has to be a point guard that runs the team a little better and he can't be shot first. He has to get those other guys involved.'

And That's The Game Folks....Between startin Mo-Pete and Mike James on the bench, I don't kno how this team is winning games...David Westis goin to be a BEAST tonight, Gasol don't want any problems...

Back
Top Bottom