**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

That Money Trees Deuce is fire but they ain't put a hard 808 on it man :smh: :smh: :smh: That joint would be so much harder.

After listening to TPAB a couple of times, I have to say it's probably my favorite album of the year already (still waiting on that Kanye and A$AP Rocky). My favorite song, lowkey, is Complexion (A Zulu Love)
Complexion one of my fave songs rn period. That beat is amazing, and when i found out that was pete rock doing the scratching made me appreciate it even more

After listening to TPAB a couple of times, I have to say it's probably my favorite album of the year already (still waiting on that Kanye and A$AP Rocky). My favorite song, lowkey, is Complexion (A Zulu Love)
Complexion one of my fave songs rn period. That beat is amazing, and when i found out that was pete rock doing the scratching made me appreciate it even more
Beat sound like what God was playing when he formed the universe.
Classic track on a classic lp

Last edited:
Kendrick says he knows what he'll do for his next album.

I need to hear him rip some beats apart.

Was listening to his UNRELEASED tape on Audiomack. A LOT of people never heard of those tracks.

Wish i knew where they were shooting this video in the Bay, i wouldve been there in a hot second.

where is Kdot's first verse from?? :smokin

info on chick at 4:22

Last edited:
Video is dope!

That first track he was rhyming on is so dope and smooth. I would love that track to be released.

I like the meaning of the video....as a black man from the hood your people and culture is always with you and no matter how much your rise and try to elevate yourself and your people; institutionalized racism still exists and affects you. White America still views you as a problem. However even though Kendrick is shot at the end he still smiles because he knows WE are going going to be Alright.

Im just being objective. I liked King Kunta.
Im just not a fan of a buncha random thoughts/ shots in black and white.
Dude looked lame af floatin through the streets n on the pole.
That U, how much a dollar cost, cartoon n cereal fusion could have been better executed.
Best part was when he got shot.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom