OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

Happy Huntin everyone..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Nike outlet in Kansas City has 3/20 cdp pack in KID SIZES for $59.99. lot of size 5s left and a few 4.5. The phone number is 913-788-7263.

Info passed to me from another nice NTer sip. thanks for the info, too bad its NOT ADULT sizes.
Thanks man. I'm ordering a pair right now for my GF. Smh @ her getting the CDP III's before me.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

BTW, Dude on the phone said they're flying off shelves, so anyone wanting to order better do so ASAP.

Oh yea, and for some reason the price is now 79.99, according to him the sale price was 59.99, I don't understand that? I thought this whole weekend their was a sale.
yo i called this morning (11:05am EST) and ordered a pair for my girl... they wouldnt let me do nikefind or get free shipping but my total was 70or so after price of 59.99 + md sales tax + $8 shipping...
at the time they had 3 4.5s and i ordered 1.

30% off all clearance apparel today and tommorow its 30% off the back wall. Deer park has one size 12 lebron V in the white/navy on the back wall for 69.99$.Also they had nike flight 96's in the black/white with the blue sole for 49.99$.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

OP what up!
laugh.gif

hopefully July is a good month
pimp.gif
What up!
pimp.gif

Been busy man..the whole camp is takin a trip to NYC next sat. i'll hit you up soon!

Woodbury, Ny has:
Lebron 6 - black/purple, white/red and one or 2 other colors all around $100
Zoom flight 5 in black silver for $60
Classic BW in brown/blue/orange for $50
A bunch of those horrible AJF's, like 5 or 6 different types
some canvas orange dunk high premiums...i think $99
Air max 95's....the premiums with the blue+green all over for $130(rediculous since deer park had for $60 a month or 2 ago) and the ones with the shinygreenis midsole for about $70

all the hash wall was pretty bad

Originally Posted by KenJi714

any of you see Lebron V in size 10.5 to 11.5 ?
I think woodburry has a fsr of the black/red colorway
nerd.gif

anyone know when the next F&F is??

I stopped by Prime Outlets in Grove City PA today

Lebron VIs All Black $55 only had 8, 8.5, and 9s left. FSR in the black and blue with a little yellow (North) for $100. Also had

Air DT Max 96 for $42 cant remember the sizes i know i bought the last 9.5.

Two pairs of nike air max 90 boots, black and grey for like 40? i think, and the green and orange for like 70 or 80

Cant remember anything else.

WOW!!! Yeezy b-grades dropped. Nutso...anyway good luck on getting them. On to stuff some of us have a fair chance of getting:

Jordan 1 DMP aka 60+ Pack on ebay for $215 shipped...
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jkel95isu

Last I checked at 7:35 PM (PST) a size 9, 10.5 and 2 size 11s left...good luck for anyone who wants them...also be sure to do the bing.com/cashback thing...ifanyone is wondering how to do it...sign into your Bing.com/cashback account then sign into your ebay account...then go to bing.com (not the cashback site) andlook up something that will give you a link to ebay.com (it'll show up at the top in like a box with a gold coin right next to it, I usually do "pop4") click on it then on ebay type in jordan 1 dmp and find the ones I've said above...it should have gold coin next to it (where it says "Jordan1 DMP"). Commit to buy it now and it should work after you've paid for it with PayPal (paypal only). Then finally look out for the email in your ebayaccount or your bing.com/cashback account saying you got cashback.

Hope this helps. And if anyone wants to hook me up with a b-grade yeezy for this info it would be much appreciated.

B-grades!!!!!

Someone pass along the info, missed out on all three.

I will put them to good use and beat them into the ground.

Size 8.5-9.5

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

B-grades!!!!!

Someone pass along the info, missed out on all three.

I will put them to good use and beat them into the ground.

Size 8.5-9.5
Same situation here man...

I would LOVE if someone can pass some info on a pair of 9.5s

Back
Top Bottom