Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

Felt these needed their own thread since it was confirmed they were not a Air Jordan 2K11.
I'm really feeling the Infrared pair!
Pics via marqueesole.com

Man, Wade just can't get any decent looking kicks. When he was with Converse, his sig kicks looked like cramp, and we all hoped that now he's with JB that he will be getting some nice looking PEs... Now, he gets these??!?!

The mostly black pair looks really nice, i think JB needs to calm down on the ice though imo. The second pair's color way is too clunky.

those look extremely comfortable to ball in.
def gonna cop.

might be my fav non sig jordan shoe since the melo 5.5

Originally Posted by gzagenius

more like official garbage thread. horrible shoe

QFT. Shoulda just have him wear the 2011 in more playoff colorway instead of this garbage... FAIL JB.

I think there is way too much going on, especially a shoe for Wade...When I think of a shoe for Wade I think of something a lot smoother, with very few and clean lines. Not a ton of angles competing against each other with multiple materials on top of each other....The Converse Wade fit him perfectly I feel....Also something more like the actual Jordan 2011...

Midsole ruins it for me... I think the upper has potential in the right colorway,

but overall this is straight trash... JB should be ashamed to produce such garbage for such a great player.

How do you put prestige back in Jordan's?

Anyway, I like the shoe.  As for the infrared's, either the black or the grey panel has to go.  It doesn't belong. 

Just for ballin in maybe, cant hold a candle to the 2011. Did they give up on pushing the 2011 for this? Looks like a nice team version Jordan and a freshman on a jordan brand school that gets zero clock shouldn't be able to rock a sig by your flagship member. JB step your game up. Only marque sole could make these look somewhat respectable and its a def pass at the $135 price tag im sure will follow

I was going to give them a chance and see more colorways (esp. white based) and those let me down. Not feeling them at all. Too much going on. Now if these are Wade's sig, who's going to endorse and push the sig flagship shoe? Or are these going to be more of a "post-season" shoe like the LeBron PS? If JBs 3 biggest stars all have sigs, who's left to wear the flagship?

Originally Posted by BOLT55

better than any melo sig or cp3 sig i've seen. good job JB.

lol .. that's not saying much.. IMO all JB sig's are hideous.. everything new JB has done has been hideous..

except for the 2011's.. that's a clean shoe

10fz4zt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom