OFFICIAL JOE BUDDEN THREAD VOL. 2010

tonytw0tone

Banned
Love him or hate him, he is one of the realest rappers out, and he has been putting in work! Post updates, thoughts, etc.
Waiting on The Great Escape!
pimp.gif

Russian Roulette (i know this dropped last November, but I figured I would throw it in)

Money's on Me *Produced by J. Cardim

R.I.P. *Produced by J. Cardim

Keep On *Produced by J. Cardim

Hate Me

40/40 feat. Royce Da 5'9"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_hZvMmcR2o

Downfall *Produced by J. Cardim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOD75ljP7w

dude def goes in on these tracks and i feel like he hasn't missed yet in 010! besides his current twitter-beef with mc hammer.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Budden came through with the downfall track, its niceeeee

Let me tell ya'll @@+#%! something
you could be anything in this world that you want...
except for my downfall

We needed an official Joey thread for a while now... one of the best rappers if not the best doing it right now... always appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

Originally Posted by philly5fan

... one of the best rappers if not the best doing it right now...
co-sign
JB, Royce, and Joell are killin the game right now.
pimp.gif
Yup, especially Joell he put out some heat at the end of last year.  
Im ready to hear Joe's and Joell's solo album's, i got a feeling they will both be very good.

Joe and J. Cardim 
pimp.gif

"They wonder why I'm screaming jersey for
I'm trying to show em that Jersey's more than Jersey shore"

Budden x Cardim are formidable duo

Don’t talk to me if you got a hair stylist, you better have a barber!

I see my post was taken into consideration
pimp.gif

I'll be in here heavy. Downfall's my fave so far.

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

im waiting for that ayo track to drop

that and follow my lead.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I see my post was taken into consideration
pimp.gif
ya i think it was your post that i saw in the downfall thread.

update: i dont know how many of you are northeast, but if so...

2qixs0h.jpg

and the Royce and Crooked show is somewhere else in providence the night before...for 10$ cheaper
laugh.gif

ixs1tk.jpg

co-sign
pimp.gif
Oh really? Funny I don't hear that much of them...
Matter of fact, I didn't hear about Slaughterhouse until 3 months ago...

Bunch of washed up rappers trying to get a break.

Face it, not every excellent rapper can make it. All about "swag" in this industry and clearly not all of them have it.

I like Joe and respect him, but this isn't going anywhere.

Slaughterhouse is like the group called the 4 Horsemen...(look it up)

Originally Posted by marmourjr

co-sign
pimp.gif
Oh really? Funny I don't hear that much of them...
Matter of fact, I didn't hear about Slaughterhouse until 3 months ago...

Bunch of washed up rappers trying to get a break.

Face it, not every excellent rapper can make it. All about "swag" in this industry and clearly not all of them have it.

I like Joe and respect him, but this isn't going anywhere.

Slaughterhouse is like the group called the 4 Horsemen...(look it up)
^I doubt they ever expect to honestly go platinum in this day and age but they're definitely making moves. They got a track with Marshall on Relapse 2 aside from all that signing to Shady Records talk. Some people would rather have respect then sells. They'd rather go down as great lyricists then platinum selling sell outs. That's why Budden raps about whatever he wants and he's so controversial. Not everyone's in it to go platinum (Freck and Paul Cain for example). Some just want their bars to be heard even if it's only to a small fan base. Some do it for the love of the game, not because they want to "get a break". And if you just heard of Slaughterhouse 3 months ago then
laugh.gif
@ you.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

^I doubt they ever expect to honestly go platinum in this day and age but they're definitely making moves. They got a track with Marshall on Relapse 2 aside from all that signing to Shady Records talk. Some people would rather have respect then sells. They'd rather go down as great lyricists then platinum selling sell outs. That's why Budden raps about whatever he wants and he's so controversial. Not everyone's in it to go platinum (Freck and Paul Cain for example). Some just want their bars to be heard even if it's only to a small fan base. Some do it for the love of the game, not because they want to "get a break". And if you just heard of Slaughterhouse 3 months ago then
laugh.gif
@ you.

[email protected] never heard of Slaughterhouse. That's not a good look.   They're nothing but washed up rappers trying to get a second chance.  For me, why bother?
Relapse 2 was not all that great; lets be honest here.  Just because they featured on a song, will get them exposure? 
laugh.gif

Joey tried back in the game and failed. Royce Da 5'9" is nice but seriously not everybody knows him.  Same for Crooked I and Joell.

I wish them the best.  Hopefully, their true fans supports them.  Stop downloading and go buy the album.   

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
@ you.
[email protected] never heard of Slaughterhouse. That's not a good look.   They're nothing but washed up rappers trying to get a second chance.  For me, why bother?
Relapse 2 was not all that great; lets be honest here.  Just because they featured on a song, will get them exposure? 
laugh.gif

Joey tried back in the game and failed. Royce Da 5'9" is nice but seriously not everybody knows him.  Same for Crooked I and Joell.

I wish them the best.  Hopefully, their true fans supports them.  Stop downloading and go buy the album.   

But what do you honestly think their goals are? They aren't trying to go plat. I doubt they even ever consider going gold. They each have a fan base and if you're not going to make millions then having the respect of the streets is the next best thing. Budden just did like 40 something shows in 50 nights. They're making moves as a unit as opposed to individually. They can give a crap about having a radio single or a video on 106 & Park.

They're nothing but washed up rappers trying to get a second chance.  For me, why bother?

Because some of us still want to hear real BARS and not this BS Lil' B or Flocka crap. Some of us miss hip hop when it was actually about what the artists were saying and not how well the beat carries the song. Slaughterhouse is possibly the closest thing to the good ole' days...

marmourjr wrote:

They're nothing but washed up rappers trying to get a second chance.

Do you mind elaborating on that? To be "trying to get a second chance" would mean they had a first chance? And to be a 'washed up rapper' would mean that at one time you would have been a good rapper, and continued to rap past your prime. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who will tell you that all four members of Slaughterhouse are more skilled lyrically now then they have ever been. Maybe you only listen to billboard top 50 artists, but some fans of real hip hop are more concerned about lyrics, messages, and quality of music, then we are about radio spins. If you don't like them for whatever reason, or if none of them appeal to you, that's fine. But why come into a thread and hate on four of the best lyricists currently in the game, with no validity. #wheretheydodatat
roll.gif

tonytw0tone wrote:
Do you mind elaborating on that? To be "trying to get a second chance" would mean they had a first chance? And to be a 'washed up rapper' would mean that at one time you would have been a good rapper, and continued to rap past your prime. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who will tell you that all four members of Slaughterhouse are more skilled lyrically now then they have ever been. Maybe you only listen to billboard top 50 artists, but some fans of real hip hop are more concerned about lyrics, messages, and quality of music, then we are about radio spins. If you don't like them for whatever reason, or if none of them appeal to you, that's fine. But why come into a thread and hate on four of the best lyricists currently in the game, with no validity. #wheretheydodatat
roll.gif

I'm sure that each member of the group came out with albums and didn't get that much of a "break".  Now they form a group that will allow them to show their talents on a larger scale.  (2nd chance)

I'm sure they are very skilled. I like Joe Budden but will they make it mainstream; I doubt it.  LOL @ listen to billboard top 50 artists. I'm 30, trust me I been around listening to music for a very long time.  I don't listen to the radio and most of what I listen to are old school (96-2003)  or underground.

Why is voicing my opinion on a public forum is consider "hating"?  People use that word too freely.    However, reading is fundamental.  I stated, that I like Joey and respected him.  Yeah, I'm such a hater.

Just because I'm not heels over head for a group, my OPINION isn't validated?You have your opinion of all 4 being the best lyricist and I have mine. I see that this discussion is moot.  It is futile to try to attempt to be amicable with you because I'm not a huge fan. 

So, Agree to Disagree.
nerd.gif

AirForce1King wrote:
  But what do you honestly think their goals are? They aren't trying to go plat. I doubt they even ever consider going gold. They each have a fan base and if you're not going to make millions then having the respect of the streets is the next best thing. Budden just did like 40 something shows in 50 nights. They're making moves as a unit as opposed to individually. They can give a crap about having a radio single or a video on 106 & Park.

They're nothing but washed up rappers trying to get a second chance.  For me, why bother?

Because some of us still want to hear real BARS and not this BS Lil' B or Flocka crap. Some of us miss hip hop when it was actually about what the artists were saying and not how well the beat carries the song. Slaughterhouse is possibly the closest thing to the good ole' days...

Nice to see artists making moves.  But, people have to out and support their artist.  Bottom line.

And I do agree with you about the state of hip hop.  However, when Hip Hop came about it was formed to have fun and for parties.  A lot of people have to stop being closed minded about music.  Balance is what this industry needs, period.  Right now it is saturated with party music, in which youngsters are buying.  I remember when Master P and the No Limit camp dropped, I was so into them.  (I still love them and play them) But, as I got older, I thought to myself - "What in the world, I could of came up with this."

Either way, you have to support your artist.  I can't express this enough.

Back
Top Bottom