Official Jaguars @ Indy Vol....HUGE Game

b smooth 202

Banned
Not a must win for us...but at the same time this would definitely propel us into the postseason

I believe Duval can and will pull this one out...we woulda had a chance if David didn't get hurt last game...he doesn't put up mad touchdowns causethats not how we play...but dude is playing GREAT football...

Mr.10 Stacks and Maurice Ownes-You need big games in this one to....

I'ma be so heated if we let this one go

Jags are goin pull it out and Garrard will keep that int streak goin.

I cant believe he's the 3rd best QB in the AFC and in his first year starting

Game of the week by far. In terms of playoff implications, I almost hope the Colts win because the Steelers aren't getting that 2nd spot anyway. But itshould be a great game and both these teams will be in the playoffs. PLAYOFFS!?

The Colts will win if they can Establish Addai on the ground.

If not then the Jags can win.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Not a must win for us...but at the same time this would definitely propel us into the postseason

I believe Duval can and will pull this one out...we woulda had a chance if David didn't get hurt last game...he doesn't put up mad touchdowns cause thats not how we play...but dude is playing GREAT football...
Mannn if Dirk Koetter calls a decent game, U may be surprised by the outcome (that means no %+!*+#% end arounds on 4th and 1
smh.gif
) . If Jags playtote game and throw when they want to not have to, this could be a nice showing.

'Shean vs Wayne = Operation Lockdown [adlib] OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [/adlib]
778150ec4cac06c6737db0d0aa905d7d178f43d.gif

U Already Know

As much as I hate to say it.....Go Colts....

The Jags are overrated IMO, not that the Colts have been playing good recently, but the Jags weakness is through the air, and Peyton will exploit it. Oh, andGarrard WILL throw his first pick today, and another one as well.

that is something a Titans fan

overrated? how is a team that flies under the radar on the regular overrated? Our record speaks for itself, outside that fluke season opener by your boys whoare on a 3 game losing streak...frauds....

^ Yea, I think the Titans have gotten more attention than us, but I like it cause their is less pressure that way.

Who caught the td? NFL.com is reporting Anthony Gonzalez and Dallas Clark caught the same ball.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

good god they going to throw a red flag on ever play
No crap. My wife is a Colts fan and shes like "well we fumbled" and then she was like "wow, we're getting home cooking"
roll.gif

WHAT...

incomplete pass

you've got to be ++*@$!! kidding me...that was a fumble...thats some!$%%@%+*$!!!!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom