Official Hornets @ NUGGETS 9PM EST Post

New Orleans has a tough stretch coming up: @ Denver, @ Dallas, vs. Phoenix.
ohwell.gif

Linkage for this one?
nerd.gif

Hopefully Melo gets out his funk.... whats been up with him ... has anyone noticed he doesnt use his jab-shoot or jab-blowby....he use to do that all the timelast year and it was unstoppable...now it seems he's in love with that spinning turnarond jumper...i wish he would go back to his jab-shoot everytime..

Ne ways is a big game since Utah has lost 4 in a row and they might lose 5 since they're playing phoenix...if we win this and they lose..we build a 2 gamelead on Utah..

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Hopefully Melo gets out his funk.... whats been up with him ... has anyone noticed he does his jab-shoot or jab-blowby....he use to do that all the time last year and it was unstoppable...now it seems he's in love with that spinning turnarond jumper...i wish he would go back to his jab-shoot everytime..

Ne ways is a big game since Utah has lost 4 in a row and they might lose 5 since they're playing phoenix...if we win this and they lose..we build a 2 game lead on Utah..

Word. I dont know whats good with my dude Melo, Lala must of put a spell on his+%!*. But yea we need to win this game tonight to keep the heat on the Jazzsince we got to play the Spurs next game and after tonights game Utah has somewhat of a easy schedule.

bump...linkage?

Last few games, Melo's "chuckness" was more apparent than usual. I'm not saying its bad though because that is his role (for now).

[table][tr][td]Eye Could Sideline Camby Against Hornets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 12, 2007 - 5:29 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Camby_Marcus_den.jpg
Denver Post -
Nuggets' center Marcus Camby is questionable for Wednesday's home game while he deals with an eye issue that Coach George Karl said could be pink eye. Camby did not participate in the Nuggets' shootaround this morning.

Camby is second in the NBA with 14.8 rebounds per game, and tonight his Nuggets host the Hornets with center Tyson Chandler, sixth in the NBA with 11.0 rebounds.

If Camby does not play, the Nuggets will be thin in the low post because reserve power forward Nene is also out (thumb). Starting power forward Kenyon Martin could start in the low-post alongside Eduardo Najera or Linas Kleiza, both reserve forwards. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

so which one of his teammates farted on dude's pillow bare%#@%?

Iverson and Carmelo had a bad first matchup against the Hornets, but so did Chris Paul.. The Nuggets still play no d and w/o Camby I feel they are going tostruggle tonight... 109-98 Hornets..

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

[table][tr][td]Eye Could Sideline Camby Against Hornets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 12, 2007 - 5:29 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Camby_Marcus_den.jpg
Denver Post -
Nuggets' center Marcus Camby is questionable for Wednesday's home game while he deals with an eye issue that Coach George Karl said could be pink eye. Camby did not participate in the Nuggets' shootaround this morning.

Camby is second in the NBA with 14.8 rebounds per game, and tonight his Nuggets host the Hornets with center Tyson Chandler, sixth in the NBA with 11.0 rebounds.

If Camby does not play, the Nuggets will be thin in the low post because reserve power forward Nene is also out (thumb). Starting power forward Kenyon Martin could start in the low-post alongside Eduardo Najera or Linas Kleiza, both reserve forwards. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

so which one of his teammates farted on dude's pillow bare%#@%?

Come on if Camby is really guna miss a game because of pink eye...how much of a *#&$# can you be?? He better put on some horace grant goggles and go towork!

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Hopefully Melo gets out his funk.... whats been up with him ... has anyone noticed he does his jab-shoot or jab-blowby....he use to do that all the time last year and it was unstoppable...now it seems he's in love with that spinning turnarond jumper...i wish he would go back to his jab-shoot everytime..

Ne ways is a big game since Utah has lost 4 in a row and they might lose 5 since they're playing phoenix...if we win this and they lose..we build a 2 game lead on Utah..

Word. I dont know whats good with my dude Melo, Lala must of put a spell on his+%!*. But yea we need to win this game tonight to keep the heat on the Jazz since we got to play the Spurs next game and after tonights game Utah has somewhat of a easy schedule.

eyes.gif
i hope he stays in this funk. Get Iverson to average 30 10 and 4steals
pimp.gif
that'd do wonders for my Fantasy team
nerd.gif
roll.gif

jump on it before it dies.
mms://a934.l3072828833.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/934/30728/v0001/reflector:28833?auth=caEa6bjcpc1dBaZaAbXacaJa8cIcjb2cGbX-bhyjbY-eS-EoHEIyq&aifp=0002&upos=1
http://

'Melo 1-8 from the floor after one.
sick.gif

I thought Camby wasn't going to play? 6 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists.

CP3 with 7 and 5, but two fouls.

No Peja or Mo Pete.

I swear its the same thing everytime with the Nuggets when they play NO...Paul just kills em...becuz he gets to the paint EVERYTIME....just watch...almosteverytime he penetrates he gets to the paint...Karl should keep diawarwa on him..

Hornets shooting 56% from the floor, 50% from 3, and 90% from the free throw line in the first half......

Hornets up 8 at half.
pimp.gif

'Melo 3-13, 11 points.
CP with 19 and 7 in 15 minutes; Rasual 4-4 from downtown.
pimp.gif

How are the Nuggets as bad defensively as they are with Camby, Iverson, Diawara, and Najera?

I dont understand why Melo never follows his shot when he knows he's having a bad shooting night. He could have at least 5 offensive rebounds right now ifhe followed his shot.

Great dub for the nuggets 2night against and really good hornets team...

West is a problem...he has such a nice j from wing to wing at about 17-20 ft...

Hopefully the momentum from the 4th this game will carry over for Melo against the spurs..

Back
Top Bottom